If Fury comes back the same.....hes the best HW in the world

XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Seriously. Look i get it. I am suppose to not like Fury because he can be a knucklehead.

But this guy before the layoff had legitimate boxing skills, nice footwork and enough power to keep his opponents honest. Long, awkward. Difficult fighter to figure out

He made Wlad look like an amateur and decimated Chisora twice

I’m looking at these hws right now

Joshua is like a robot when he fights. Lot of power but quite frankly I don’t even think he would beat Wilder.... Different styles I know but I think Fury gives him the boxing lesson of his life if they fight.

Wilder is the tougher fight. Fury would have to whether an explosion by Wilder at some point in the fight. But I think he has the footwork, jab and akwardness to win a pretty clear decision

Just my two cents. If this cat comes back the same, I see pretty clear paths to victory for him in the two big fights

Haye-Bellew winner may be in the cards I guess but I think Fury has no problem with either. Especially Bellew

AJ and Wilder knock Fury out.

Unlike Wlad, theyll actually come to fight.

AJ and Wilder knock Fury out.

Unlike Wlad, theyll actually come to fight.
I agree with this. But imo he is a guy who can make it such a shitfest he could beat them. Likelihood is he gets knocked out though.

I agree with this. But imo he is a guy who can make it such a shitfest he could beat them. Likelihood is he gets knocked out though.
We will see. Ill eat crow if it doesn’t happen.....

But we will see
I think Fury will make them look silly for a while, but hell get blasted at some point.

I think Fury will make them look silly for a while, but hell get blasted at some point.
Wilder definitely blasts him. Tyson is slippery and can take a punch, but Deontay isn't throwing punches, he's got leathal weapons in the ring disguised as fists, and swift of foot or not, Fury gonna get hit in this fight, and after the 1st KD, he ain't gonna look so ring savvy anymore.

X... you’re a good poster, and you usually have a solid opinion, but I don’t see it this way at all...AT BEST , Fury would be 3rd, but, honestly he’ll be fortunate to even crack the top ten again IMO.

Seriously. Look i get it. I am suppose to not like Fury because he can be a knucklehead.

But this guy before the layoff had legitimate boxing skills, nice footwork and enough power to keep his opponents honest. Long, awkward. Difficult fighter to figure out

He made Wlad look like an amateur and decimated Chisora twice

I’m looking at these hws right now

Joshua is like a robot when he fights. Lot of power but quite frankly I don’t even think he would beat Wilder.... Different styles I know but I think Fury gives him the boxing lesson of his life if they fight.

Wilder is the tougher fight. Fury would have to whether an explosion by Wilder at some point in the fight. But I think he has the footwork, jab and akwardness to win a pretty clear decision

Just my two cents. If this cat comes back the same, I see pretty clear paths to victory for him in the two big fights

Haye-Bellew winner may be in the cards I guess but I think Fury has no problem with either. Especially Bellew

How the hell?

The version of Fury that beat Klit loses to Joshua in brutal fashion. Wilder pushes his shit in even worse. Fury has a much weaker resume then both guys and his Klit fight was a complete anomaly which is why he avoided that rematch in every way possible including fake injuries and taking nandrolone to earn a two year suspension. He beat the champ in one of the worst fights of the decade ALMOST 4 YEARS AGO and has since ballooned up to 350 pounds and pursued an impressive array of illegal drugs and legal alcohol.

The odds of him coming back after years out of the sport and dropping 100 pounds and stopping the anabolic steroid consumption to somehow be the same guy he was in 2015 are fucking zero.

How does everyone gloss over the fact that Fury was BANNED FOR TWO YEARS FOR TAKING AN ANABOLIC STEROID but guys like Ortiz and Canelo get blasted as cheats every single time someone mentions their name?

How the hell?

The version of Fury that beat Klit loses to Joshua in brutal fashion. Wilder pushes his shit in even worse. Fury has a much weaker resume then both guys and his Klit fight was a complete anomaly which is why he avoided that rematch in every way possible including fake injuries and taking nandrolone to earn a two year suspension. He beat the champ in one of the worst fights of the decade ALMOST 4 YEARS AGO and has since ballooned up to 350 pounds and pursued an impressive array of illegal drugs and legal alcohol.

The odds of him coming back after years out of the sport and dropping 100 pounds and stopping the anabolic steroid consumption to somehow be the same guy he was in 2015 are fucking zero.

How does everyone gloss over the fact that Fury was BANNED FOR TWO YEARS FOR TAKING AN ANABOLIC STEROID but guys like Ortiz and Canelo get blasted as cheats every single time someone mentions their name?
Tyson Fury has been elevated to mythical levels lately. Its hilarious.

Tyson Fury has been elevated to mythical levels lately. Its hilarious.

It’s pathetic to be honest, and embarrassing for him. I bet he cringes at some of the stuff he’s said about himself in the past.

How the hell?

i want him to come back against someone half-decent just so he can get blasted and people stop talking nonsense.

come to think of it, if the average fan sees it that way, we could stand to make some good money on his fight.

pls give fury someone legit. i could use some extra cash.

I rewatched the Wlad Fury fight last night, and this articulates what I came away feeling.

As much as I would like to see Fury dance rings around AJ / Wilder for 12 rounds, it’s hard to see him not getting caught at some point, and his chin isn’t his strong point.

I think Fury has a better chance vs AJ FWIW.

fury is never coming back the way he was

I dont know about that. He already lost a lot of weight, has a new trainer and seems motivated for boxing again. His team said they plan on him boxing like 4 times a year. Gonna be interesting how he looks in his comeback fight.

Last edited:
@PUO3 "Tyson Fury has been elevated to mythical levels lately. Its hilarious."

Cant seem to quote but I think the reason for this is that both Wilder and AJ have very obvious limitations as boxers. People are hyped as HW no longer dominated by the Kitch brothers reality is current heavyweight crop is nowhere near as good as it was with them Lewis etc etc any one of those totally dominates AJ or Wilder in my opinion.

I dont know about that. He already lost a lot of weight, has a new trainer and seems motivated for boxing again. His team said they plan on him boxing like 4 times a year. Gonna be interesting how he looks in his comeback fight.

Its to hard to go down his road and come back from a drug infused layoff. Dont get your hopes up hes never coming back the way you want

Its to hard to go down his road and come back from a drug infused layoff. Dont get your hopes up hes never coming back the way you want

Its not easy for sure but its not impossible. Also hes only 29 years old. I think people tend to forget that because he looks old as fuck.

@PUO3 "Tyson Fury has been elevated to mythical levels lately. Its hilarious."

Cant seem to quote but I think the reason for this is that both Wilder and AJ have very obvious limitations as boxers. People are hyped as HW no longer dominated by the Kitch brothers reality is current heavyweight crop is nowhere near as good as it was with them Lewis etc etc any one of those totally dominates AJ or Wilder in my opinion.
Fury isnt that good though lol. His best fight was one in which he did absolutely nothing.

Back