If England elected Donald Trump as PM..

The president of the US can set the planet back decades. Shit, failing to make progress on climate change will certainly effect everyone and if Trump drags us into unnecessary wars. When our economy crashes so does everyone else.

I'm trying to be objective here (and at risk to sound like a dick) but a major failure by the US is way worse than the UK on a global scale.

I hear you, we can kick Trump out after 4 years and possibly impeach him during his term. But the damage can last far longer.

I dont think so, while the US crashing may drag another world recession i think Trump will solidify the notion that the US dollar can no longer be used as the world currency.

The entire world subsidizes US shitty politics.

She would deal with it. Let's not forget our current queen is a very non political monarch, she'd accept the decision of the public, because she knows damn well the ramifications of not doing so.

I dont think so, while the US crashing may drag another world recession i think Trump will solidify the notion that the US dollar can no longer be used as the world currency.

The entire world subsidizes US shitty politics.
I'm not sure I understand what part of my post you object to. Your last sentence leads me to think we might largely agree although I wouldn't phrase it that way. Can you clarify?

We voted for Brexit, and believe it or not, that's far worse than trump. We are every bit as stupid as the US.
UKIP_M0416.jpeg

Best thing you guys ever did was vote leave

Not really. It looks like Hillary is ahead of Trump in the popular vote by over 2 million.

What does that have to do with anything? If popular vote was how we elect Presidents then California would rule America.

What does that have to do with anything? If popular vote was how we elect Presidents then California would rule America.
It has to do with your post. You said "the majority disagree", remember? That is factually wrong, most people that voted chose Hillary. I didn't say shit about how we elect presidents.

Your statement should have read "most people agree but Trump won via electoral college".

Didn't we have a revolution because we didn't want English royalty involved in our politics? Why should we give a shit what they think now about us Colonials?

We voted for Brexit, and believe it or not, that's far worse than trump. We are every bit as stupid as the US.

Brexit is the best decision you ever made.

what makes you think a 90 year old white woman wouldnt want trump

Brexit is the best decision you ever made.
Not really. The reality is they will either still have to abide by eU rules except with no voice in the rulemaking process, or they will nuke their economy. Probably one of the more shortsighted actions ever taken by a country.

LOL GTFO with this limp wristed, media fed hysteria..

We're a bit worse tbh.
I mean if Trump fails,they can just replace him with someone better and repair any damage done through the years and move forward.
Brexit?Is irreversible.There's no turning back after the change.Shot ourselves in the foot,we take the cake for this one.
If we would have stayed in, the damage done would have been irreversible..in fact, the time we spent in the EU, has done plenty of damage to us. fuck the fucking EU and string up anyone who supported being in it

I'm not sure I understand what part of my post you object to. Your last sentence leads me to think we might largely agree although I wouldn't phrase it that way. Can you clarify?

I think the rest of the world really needs to divorce itself out of the US. And another crisis may be just what the world needs to catch up.

If we would have stayed in, the damage done would have been irreversible..in fact, the time we spent in the EU, has done plenty of damage to us. fuck the fucking EU and string up anyone who supported being in it

Except nothing will change after Brexit. Muslims didnt came to England because of the EU, they came from former colonies.

you can be arrested in britain for politically incorrect posts on sherdog

I think the rest of the world really needs to divorce itself out of the US. And another crisis may be just what the world needs to catch up.
Ok, but I wasn't really speaking to that.

And it's nearly impossible and probably a bad move to "divorce itself out of the US", depending on what you mean. US has the largest economy and the biggest military force by a lot.

Except nothing will change after Brexit. Muslims didnt came to England because of the EU, they came from former colonies.
Yeah, plenty will change..we can at least restrict migration, unlike being a part of "one big country"..Europe. We get our own right to decide whats what, not having our sovereignty violated by some globalist bullshit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back