If England elected Donald Trump as PM..

Benjamin Burton

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Would the Queen of England allow Donald Trump to be their prime minister? My opinion is that she would not.

Who gives a fuck what the Queen of England thinks?

Well.. she let Boris Johnson be foreign minister...

well.. she appoints the prime minister so.. probably everyone.

You want to see the people storm that bunker she calls a palace, have her exercise that forma... Er, "power," and see what happens.

You want to see the people storm that bunker she calls a palace, have her exercise that forma... Er, "power," and see what happens.

English people arent allowed to have guns anymore. the queen took them away from english people because english people are, by nature, not responsible enough to own firearms. the only people with guns are the people protecting the queen.. just how she likes it.

We voted for Brexit, and believe it or not, that's far worse than trump. We are every bit as stupid as the US.

I bet the Queen drops a racist slur the second she's alone just to clear the chamber.

England gives money to the "Royal Family" every year and they literally do nothing. Nobody ever talks about the fact that slavery in the USA was started by the English.

We voted for Brexit, and believe it or not, that's far worse than trump. We are every bit as stupid as the US.

That's insulting to Americans; at least they didn't elect a woman to run their country.:rolleyes:

We're a bit worse tbh.
I mean if Trump fails,they can just replace him with someone better and repair any damage done through the years and move forward.
Brexit?Is irreversible.There's no turning back after the change.Shot ourselves in the foot,we take the cake for this one.

We're a bit worse tbh.
I mean if Trump fails,they can just replace him with someone better and repair any damage done through the years and move forward.
Brexit?Is irreversible.There's no turning back after the change.Shot ourselves in the foot,we take the cake for this one.
The president of the US can set the planet back decades. Shit, failing to make progress on climate change will certainly effect everyone and if Trump drags us into unnecessary wars. When our economy crashes so does everyone else.

I'm trying to be objective here (and at risk to sound like a dick) but a major failure by the US is way worse than the UK on a global scale.

I hear you, we can kick Trump out after 4 years and possibly impeach him during his term. But the damage can last far longer.

Back