If Edgar beats Aldo....

Frank takes him down at will. And might can sub him, since mcgubber has zero ground game.
Conor's ground game is just fine.

Frankie has 1 submission in like 8 years. He can decision Conor and that's it. He might do that.

Ducking Edgar LOL

Edgar is so fuckin' overrated on here it's laughable. And suddenly McGregor is a bum because he lost to a taller, heavier and talented fighter in Diaz.

McGregor would dust Edgar within 2 rounds. He hasn't ducked him ever and has no reason to.
It's called grappling

So did Aldo, apparently.

Fights are never fought on paper.

I just don't think anyone should write either fighter off. I hate when people do that shit for either McGregor OR Edgar in that hypothetical matchup

I just don't think anyone should write either fighter off. I hate when people do that shit for either McGregor OR Edgar in that hypothetical matchup

Ban me if Edgar doesn't make Conor quit in 3 rounds.

Ban me if Edgar doesn't make Conor quit in 3 rounds.

Hahaha

Well I DO have Edgar winning, but Edgar's gotten tagged quite a few times before and Conor does hit like a truck at that weight.

So MCG is praying for an aldo win against Edgar since this is the ONLY fight were he does not get seriuosly abused in trashtalking. Also, fight is winnable

But if Frankie beats Aldo..... what can he do? He´s been ducking Edgar for more than a year now... Edgar´s wrestling and toughness (AKA heart) will be too much for MCGregor and he knows it

So Sherdog, you hear it here first:

If Edgar beats Aldo, MCGregor will say he´s not able to cut to 145 anymore. That´s his only chance of ducking Edgar

He´ll end up fighting some declined LW fighter (I say Pettis is the best option)

Thoughts?

My thoughts are; after Conor beat Aldo I'd have liked to have seen him fight Edgar - but he had the chance to try and hold two belts simultaneously, so I can see the reasoning behind that.

Just because Conor doesn't base his career around Edgar doesn't mean he's ducking him. If anything, Edgar's desperate social media pictures and rap songs are naff. And when he was offered the fight after dos Anjos pulled out, it was due at 155 - what happened to Edgar wanting to be the Champion at 145 more than anything else?

His comments like "what do I have to do to fight this guy?" makes it sound like they were scheduled to fight. With Abdelaziz pushing for the fight - and no doubt his commission from it - it does reek of desperation a little bit trying to get a big pay day. But it's understandable.

Hahaha

Well I DO have Edgar winning, but Edgar's gotten tagged quite a few times before and Conor does hit like a truck at that weight.

Remember me if I get banned.

Remember me if I get banned.

Don't do it fam

You're the only Ronda fan I can tolerate.

Actually... you're the only Ronda fan I know exists on this site tbh

Aldo beats Edgar then Conor and Conor e-suicides

called it here

Hahaha

when is the last time Someone even Hit Edgar hard? 4 years ago?

Frankie needs to be very, very careful
He got caught in the first round in the Maynard fights and won eventually but he can't do that against Conor

Just remember, everyone has a plan until they get knocked the fuck out

Don't do it fam

You're the only Ronda fan I can tolerate.

Actually... you're the only Ronda fan I know exists on this site tbh
200.gif

McGregor knows deep down inside that Edgar is the one fighter at 145 that can beat him. He doesn't want that fight.

Ducking Edgar LOL

Edgar is so fuckin' overrated on here it's laughable. And suddenly McGregor is a bum because he lost to a taller, heavier and talented fighter in Diaz.

McGregor would dust Edgar within 2 rounds. He hasn't ducked him ever and has no reason to.
Mctapper is the one who is so overrated. Frankie is superior in all disciplines. That's a fact.

Ducking Edgar LOL

I completely agree. conor moves up in weight 23lbs and loses to a much larger man, who has fought the very best at ww, and loses, yet that somehow diminishes what he's done in his own weight class. laughable. Edgar can take a beating, but he has been rocked many times. If conor cracks him, he's done. simple.

I completely agree. conor moves up in weight 23lbs and loses to a much larger man, who has fought the very best at ww, and loses, yet that somehow diminishes what he's done in his own weight class. laughable. Edgar can take a beating, but he has been rocked many times. If conor cracks him, he's done. simple.

200.gif

Ducking Edgar LOL

Edgar is so fuckin' overrated on here it's laughable. And suddenly McGregor is a bum because he lost to a taller, heavier and more talented fighter in Diaz.

You forgot a word.

Back