If Conor returns, is it even going to be the same Conor?

Who gives a shit about "legacy" that shit is a fairy tale.

Live the best life you can while you're here, fuck what people talk about when you're gone.
Achilles 0-1 Chain Saw

Conor is not a great fighter

He will do everything he can to not be exposed more than he already has been

I really hope he leaves MMA though

I fear that if he comes back he will be ten times better than he was. Like Joe Rogan said, if he comes back with tremendous cardio and has some tricks up his sleeve with Muay Thai he could be one of the scariest fighters ever....

If he comes back.

Regardless of money. I think Connor’s pride and ego will not allow him to come back and fight at anything less than 100%

I’m a huge Connor fan but I am more and more worried that he will ride off into the sunset with his hundreds of millions. Which is a total Baller move and I don’t blame him for it. Could you imagine going from welfare and six years later being worth north of $100 million?

No, he won't be the same. He took all of this time off to work on the holes in his ground game. It will change his style the same way Machida changed when he became more well rounded and less of a Karate guy.

He has Never defended a title. Nate has never been more than a top 5 contender.
Connor has power and precision but if you have cardio and a chin, you have a formula to beat him. His ground gam sucks. Aldo has been very mediocre lately, reminds me of BJ Penn after 1st Frankie loss. I’ve nver been on board with Eddie being great.
At some point, more money doesn’t change your life.

I would expect we will see a slightly more focused and slightly less arrogant Conor (similar to after he was beaten by Diaz and wanted to skip the press stuff etc) until he beats the next opponent, then he will go back to being 10X as arrogant as before.

conroll.gif

Legacy is not important.

Money is.
This. Legacies are only important to broke, young fighters who're think they're Bruce Lee and Sherdoggers who for some reason are obsessed with them.

Once life hits them and they realize that "legacies" won't pay the bills and they've been concussed several times and have nothing to fall back on financially, then these so called "legacies" go out the window.

Conor has already done everything there is to do within UFC.

-Double World Champion
-Richest fighter in MMA history
-MMA PPV world record
-Trolled Floyd Mayweather into the ring

Conor has already done everything there is to do within UFC.

-Double World Champion
-Richest fighter in MMA history
-MMA PPV world record
-Trolled Floyd Mayweather into the ring

But does he have the useless respect of Shertards though?

Conor is a tiny WW...Can he even get to 170 lol...Till would look like a HW next to him
Apparently Conor can beat anyone in the world cos he’s a special snowflake though

I don't even care at this point. He should defend, vacate or be stripped

Back