If conor KOs khabib. Will you put respect on that name

Jesus who else must he fight before you say he has fought someone legitimate?. Undertaker at wrestlemania?
He already beat Undertaker but Undertaker was young and green and coming in on short notice, plus the win was fluke. So it doesn't count. This is how it works.

no

he is a great fighter but I cant respect him as a person

dude was living off social welfare and now all he has to say is "fook you bums I'm rich" while never giving someone else a titleshot like they gave him

total garbage

There is no logic in thinking that beating Max 5 years ago is a bigger accomplishment that beating him today.
First time I've ever heard of anyone talking about it being a bigger accomplishment is right here and by you...
Are you void of reason?

Conor is such a total asshole that I cannot respect any of his acomplishments untill he starts behaving like a grown man instead of a 13 year old little girl-diva with angerissues.
I would be a fan of the fighter Conor if it wasn't for his personality.
I'm no teenager, so I know better then "he's just selling fights", I'm old enough to know a cunt when I see 1 and Conor is a genuine cunt.

what I don't like about conor is he holds ufc hostage and never defends.

so if he wins and doesn't fight for 2 more years than it still a joke.

Khabib isn't that champion, either. Dude's fought 6 times in 5 years and the last few years has fought once and maybe twice a year.

Jesus who else must he fight before you say he has fought someone legitimate?. Undertaker at wrestlemania?

When 80% of your fights are against no name bums in Russia you fought at a Russian Ymca. If Khabib loses to Conor...he is a fraud.

Khabib will be the ultimate ph test for Conor Crybabies.

Because even as a Conor fan if you live in the real world it's impossible to ignore that:
  • Max was off a loss and green AF when he was sent in against a Conor who was significantly more experienced, mid-20s and on a 9-win streak.
  • Chad was short notice AF, had been goofing off on holiday in New Zealand and had been called out by Bang Ludwig as not being a guy who was "always in the gym" like his beloved son/bff TJ.
  • 13 seconds is a tiny, tiny, tiny, tiiiiiiiny sample size. You don't need a PhD in statistical science to know only a witless buffoon takes too many concrete conclusions from a 13 second fight.
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUT, anyone who refuses to bow to Conor after he takes Khabib's 0 will lose all credibility forever.

You leave out the most important fight

Eddie Alvarez has had wars with he best lightweights in the world . Before Conor went to 155 nobody would say he could defeat Eddie . Hell I remember before Conor went up most blokes on Sherdog said Eddie would destroy him .

Then Conor made a show of him Eddie literally couldn’t get near him . That is the fight you need to judge Conor from.

And be made it look easier than anyone Eddie ever faced . I would love to have seen
Khabibs face after he called Conor a chicken and then Conor made Eddie look amateur an hour later :)

I think Conor is getting mauled, but if he beats Khabib, he will be up there with the GOATS of the sport for me.

Barring a referee fuck up, no one can deny it.

Conor is such a total asshole that I cannot respect any of his acomplishments untill he starts behaving like a grown man instead of a 13 year old little girl-diva with angerissues.
I would be a fan of the fighter Conor if it wasn't for his personality.
I'm no teenager, so I know better then "he's just selling fights", I'm old enough to know a cunt when I see 1 and Conor is a genuine cunt.
Funny that almost everyone who hangs out or works with the guy ends up loving him. It’s frequently reported he’s genuinely a good guy in person. And you have it backwards, a non teenager would know he is just sellling fights.

First time I've ever heard of anyone talking about it being a bigger accomplishment is right here and by you...
Are you void of reason?

My bad you said it was way more impressive beating max 5 years ago than it would be today. That is still a laughable premise. You are the last person that should bring up reason. You’re a clown son.

Last edited:
I always said if conor comes back and fights Khabib then Tony and beats both I would never say another bad word against him.

I already respect conor in mma. Pretty sure most do.

View attachment 437035
View attachment 437037
View attachment 437039
View attachment 437041

McGregor is a big badazz when it comes to fighting manlets a full weight class smaller than his natural weight.

Khabib hasnt fought enough legitimate competition and may be drastically overrated as well. If Khabib loses to Conor than Khabib was obviously never as good as UFC hype machine led us to believe. Khabibs record is greatly misleading as with most UNDEFEATED records.

There you go, gentlemen.

Conor haters in a nutshell.

If Conor beats someone, they were overhyped and not that good.

Literally impossible for Conor to be respected by these guys.

Propably because his haters don’t even respect themselves.

No, he's overrated and overhyped because of his popularity.

We live in a crazy world were popularity is equated with skill, knowledge and value. 'Influencers' are making millions, while educated people with useful jobs are starving.

I mean jeez I thought people would have respected wins over holloway, mendes,and 10+ year winning streak aldo, but still all i see are people trying to delegitimize those wins: “max was too young” “mendes sisnt have a full camp” “aldo win was a fluke, they need to rematch”

Will the excuses end if he KOs khabib. I mean seriously. A guy cant get lucky this many times. Lets be logical here. Those are amazing wins and a hell of a resumé
Aldo and Alvarez were great. But the other wins I do not put much weight on. Max was far too young and Mendes only had 2 weeks of training, which is barely enough time to make weight.

I respect Conor as a fighter, and while I'm pretty certain Khabib takes him down and destroys him, I wouldn't be shocked if Conor clips Khabib and knocks him out.

His trash talking is annoying, but the main reason I cheer for Conor to lose is his annoying fan base. A large amount never followed the sport before McGregor and don't follow anything besides Conor, which would normally be fine, but they talk out of their ass saying he can beat welterweights, jon jones, DC, and ofcourse the morons telling us how stupid we are for not believing he'd KO Floyd.

I mean jeez I thought people would have respected wins over holloway, mendes,and 10+ year winning streak aldo, but still all i see are people trying to delegitimize those wins: “max was too young” “mendes sisnt have a full camp” “aldo win was a fluke, they need to rematch”

Will the excuses end if he KOs khabib. I mean seriously. A guy cant get lucky this many times. Lets be logical here. Those are amazing wins and a hell of a resumé
Max was literally nobody when Conor beat him. He had just lost to Dennis Bermurdez the fight before.
Max becoming champion 5 years later doesn't magically give Conor all of Max' new accomplished accolades.

His haters will not. What you will witness is a spectacular reevaluation of Khabib as a fighter. He will go from this unbeaten Russian killing machine, destined to not only beat, but utterly destroy the hated Colin, to a "can" who never should have left the Dagestani regional circuit at lightening speed. At best people will be throwing conniption fits over why he used such a stupid gameplan.

Ding ding ding.

Lol at people giving credit to Conor

As much as I dog Conor I respect him as a fighter and his career accomplishments. If he does KO Khabib I will pen a open Sherdog letter to his nuthugging ball tickling fanz admitting I was wrong in my assessment of him.

Khabib will never allow this ^^^ to happen.

Back