If conor KOs khabib. Will you put respect on that name

inside the cage they are both feared and respected fighters

He's beaten José Aldo with relative ease and the hate shot right up to 11 so you're an idiot if you think putting Khabib down will change anything.

I think it's clear everyone respects conor.
people just don't like the weird fans that smell like acne, playdoh and beer

I thought some of the hate would go away after he outclassed Eddie but he seems to grow haters the more he wins.

For me, acknowledge that he is a great fighter despite his ridiculousness.

I mean jeez I thought people would have respected wins over holloway, mendes,and 10+ year winning streak aldo, but still all i see are people trying to delegitimize those wins: “max was too young” “mendes sisnt have a full camp” “aldo win was a fluke, they need to rematch”

Will the excuses end if he KOs khabib. I mean seriously. A guy cant get lucky this many times. Lets be logical here. Those are amazing wins and a hell of a resumé
No Conor has won against top names by ko Khabib isn't even close he has 2 career top 10 wins one he nearly lost via ko and then "won" the paper title from a top 15. Conor will finish what MJ couldn't and ko Khabib inside of 2 rounds.

I always thought Conor was a great fighter. Its his attitude and gimmick I can't stand.
Gimmick do you even know the meaning. I see it as Conor being himself the arrogant person he is.

I mean jeez I thought people would have respected wins over holloway, mendes,and 10+ year winning streak aldo, but still all i see are people trying to delegitimize those wins: “max was too young” “mendes sisnt have a full camp” “aldo win was a fluke, they need to rematch”

Will the excuses end if he KOs khabib. I mean seriously. A guy cant get lucky this many times. Lets be logical here. Those are amazing wins and a hell of a resumé

Why do conor fans act like he beat Max last night?

I’ll be happy to admit I was wrong if that happens, but I just can’t see a way that McG doesn’t get taken down and utterly mauled...
You say that like Khabib has some big awesome powerful double leg takedown Khabib has no stand up game and needs to get in to get a hold of Conor to take him down plus with Khabibs questionable chin it could very well easliy end like it did vs Aldo

Sherdog said:
He’ll need to defend against Ferguson, and drop down to 145 again to win and defend that belt, as well as fighting Nate a third time and he’s getting a finish in rd1 for that fight to *really* be a win.

Conner is going to take kabib down and ground and pound him . I tell ya I had a dream

Conner is going to take kabib down and ground and pound him . I tell ya I had a dream
Funny you say that, I just took a nap and I had a dream myself, It was a press conference, Connor was seated and Khabib was being introduced, Conor surprisingly held his hand out in a handshake motion and Khabib smiled bowed and went to shake his hand, Conor then withdraw the hand and screamed too slo muddafucka, Khabib got really pissed and went after a seated Conor, Conor somehow sweeps him from his seat and Dana pulls off Conor who is on top of Khabib Fucking him up.

i think most excuses would end but there’s always a few people who are ready to criticise him

Back