If Conor fights Aldo or Nate next..this is proof that he is ducking lightweights!

Well if Tony fights Khabib in the meantime I don't see the issue. Who else is there? Lee hasn't done enough to warrant a titleshot. The only guy with a legit claim is Poirer, which could also be Conor's next fight which is actually a stylistically easier fight for Conor than Nate.
Conor should fight lee...Lee did amazing against ferguson and he can shit talk to sell.

But Conor is afraid of that hard match up

Nope. Connor v.s Aldo 2 would be cool and good for Connor for maning up and rematcing.

Conor should fight lee...Lee did amazing against ferguson and he can shit talk to sell.

But Conor is afraid of that hard match up
So you want him to fight the guy you think is the worst stylistic match up rather than who is the top contender?
Poirer is more deserving of a titleshot or red panty night than Lee.

Its obvious by now Conor isn't afraid of tough matchups, he went up in weight to challenge a very impressive at the time RDA when he could have stayed at 145 and had a much easier title defense against Edgar. Conor's main priority is what fight will earn him the most money, not which is the easiest which is why I think he'll go for Diaz if he doesn't get Khabib.

Fighting Aldo is high risk/low reward. Even though I think Conor is a big favorite in this he gains little from beating Aldo again and risks tarnishing his most famous victory in the unlikly event he loses. Aldo isn't great at promoting either which is a big factor and is why Conor likes Nate as he actually helps out a bit selling the fight.
Not true, conor gains a lot from beating anyone.

Look at nate. Before the conor fight he was a skinny fat gate keeper, who was dominated by every elite fighter hed ever faced. After mcgregor fought him nate was a 6'5" 240 pound god tier athlete with Andre ward's boxing, roger gracias bjj, and Prime hunts chin.

Stfu goater. I like your avatar, and thats about all I like about you.

Bro....Conor has beaten aldo and nate...this is why he will fight those guys if he doesn't get a rematch.

The guy doesn't have balls to fight non champions who have a very good chance of destroying him.

LMFAO if you think he would fight kevin lee or Ferguson if no title shot is on the line....Conor is way too scurred to risk a lost for no title....he needs a title on the line.

Since there is no title, Nate and Aldo are the easiest matchups to get him a win, so they can sell "Conor's comeback"

Also I predicted all of this..you should respect my MMA fortune telling.
I don't think you'd be a fortune teller to predict a potential aldo and nate rematch given their previous results and that they're all in the same weight class now tbh.
Pretty sure everyone has been crying out for an aldo rematch and nate 3 is a definite must to decide the winner considering its 1-1.

Lee, ye, that may never happen cos of all the match ups that make sense and sell, this is so low down the list and tbh, I think it's safe to say mcgregor only has a cpl left at most.

Now to fergy, this is a weird one and he's found himself in a strange place....
He's by far the most deserving of a title shot but does he get it? After khabibs Eagle antics, its debatable cos of the liklihood of a mcg rematch....
Saying that, there is the strong possibility that Khabib catches a mediocre ban, ufc strips him, makes fergy vs mcg for the title (I think mcg would smoke fergy) then Khabib would be fighting mcg or fergy on the return.

What a strange spot for fergy.

So you want him to fight the guy you think is the worst stylistic match up rather than who is the top contender?

Its obvious by now Conor isn't afraid of tough matchups, he went up in weight to challenge a very impressive at the time RDA when he could have stayed at 145 and had a much easier title defense against Edgar. Conor's main priority is what fight will earn him the most money, not which is the easiest which is why I think he'll go for Diaz if he doesn't get Khabib.
Top Contender?

Lee is a top Contender...He is part of the holy Lightweight trinity...Khabib, Tony, and Lee.

A win against Lee would be a huge win for Conor.

Poirer? LMFAO...Sorry but Lee is simply better..not just a best fighter but a better shit talker.

Conor fights unfavorable matchups if they are holding the belt....Like Khabib was holding the belt so he would look like a pussy if he didn't fight him...However, now, he will stay away from ferguson/lee if belts aren't involved.

I don't think you'd be a fortune teller to predict a potential aldo and nate rematch given their previous results and that they're all in the same weight class now tbh.
Pretty sure everyone has been crying out for an aldo rematch and nate 3 is a definite must to decide the winner considering its 1-1.

Lee, ye, that may never happen cos of all the match ups that make sense and sell, this is so low down the list and tbh, I think it's safe to say mcgregor only has a cpl left at most.

Now to fergy, this is a weird one and he's found himself in a strange place....
He's by far the most deserving of a title shot but does he get it? After khabibs Eagle antics, its debatable cos of the liklihood of a mcg rematch....
Saying that, there is the strong possibility that Khabib catches a mediocre ban, ufc strips him, makes fergy vs mcg for the title (I think mcg would smoke fergy) then Khabib would be fighting mcg or fergy on the return.

What a strange spot for fergy.
I don't give a shit what people been crying about.

Aldo is a winnable match for Conor...So is Nate........Way more winnable than Lee/Ferguson...Thus he will take it.

I understand you are trying to say "but but the people want to see those fights!!"...Yes I know but my point is, those fights will be taken because they are winnable, which is good for Conor's brand..he will avoid the hard matchups.

So Conor has 2 easy matchups he can take and will get an instant title shot if he wins...Sorry but that's some #1 bullshit.

I want to see Conor fight people he hasn't fought before like Kevin lee/Ferguson...but we all know Conor would get destroyed so they won't make it.

I don't give a shit what people been crying about.

Aldo is a winnable match for Conor...So is Nate........Way more winnable than Lee/Ferguson...Thus he will take it.

I understand you are trying to say "but but the people want to see those fights!!"...Yes I know but my point is, those fights will be taken because they are winnable, which is good for Conor's brand..he will avoid the hard matchups.

So Conor has 2 easy matchups he can take and will get an instant title shot if he wins...Sorry but that's some #1 bullshit.

I want to see Conor fight people he hasn't fought before like Kevin lee/Ferguson...but we all know Conor would get destroyed so they won't make it.

I can't work out if you're over-rating lee/Ferguson or under rating everyone else :s
To say mcgregor doesn't take risks is a little extreme?
Mendes
Aldo
Rda
Alverez
Nate at 170
Khabib
They all look pretty risky to me, even Holloway for his second ufc fight was a risk..
Taking risks is exactly what helped build the brand.
Ref : wilder/aj.

I also think mcgregor has at least a 60/40 advantage over Fergy.

I'm confused by your logic.
Every fight youre against makes more sense in every way to pretty much every other fighter but it's number one bullshit cos you aren't getting what you want?
This is a strange logic buddy.

Conor has neve fought rda

I can't work out if you're over-rating lee/Ferguson or under rating everyone else :s
Mendes
Aldo
Rda
Alverez
Nate at 170
Khabib
They all look pretty risky to me, even Holloway for his second ufc fight was a risk..

Every fight youre against makes more sense in every way to pretty much every other fighter but it's number one bullshit cos you aren't getting what you want?

Rda? Again? Did he fight rda in some backyard or what? Cause he sure didn’t fight him in the ufc

He’s bigger than the sport he’s not going to fight nobodies like barboza lmao

Rda? Again? Did he fight rda in some backyard or what? Cause he sure didn’t fight him in the ufc
The comment was with regards to goater saying how he doesn't take risks...
Signing a fight with RDA who was the then LW champion and going through a wh.... Nevermind, I'm guessing you don't follow the ufc too tough, read up on it.

Mendes
Aldo
Rda
Alverez
Nate at 170
Khabib

Conor took risk that he had to @ Feathweight...Which is why he chose featherweight, to fight manlets(He was always a true lightweight if he didn't cut/kill himself)...Yes it's a risk but it was risk he was willing to take because Conor knows manlets are an easy matchup for him

He will duck non-manlets...Which are ferguson/Lee...but if they have the title, he will fight them, but trust me, he will avoid them if he can, when they have no title.

Holloway was a fucking nobody back then with a meh record....extremely green and he was injured but so was Conor.

The fight that makes most sense in terms of proving he is a great fighter, is Ferguson/Lee....both way tougher fights for Conor than Aldo/Nate.

He signed up to fight him, that's the point, not Conors fault RDA pulled out. Not giving Conor credit for signing up for a risky matchup because the opponent pulls out is a piss poor argument.

Of course he is ducking. Conor has been ducking dangerous (for him) fighters for years. He has ducked Edgar when he was No. 1 contender, than he started to duck Khabib, he refused to fight Tony Ferguson to unite the belts. And he fought Khabib only after the Lobov incident and Khabib's fight with Al (which was "bad" performance in comparison with his past performances).

One of the worse duckers in history of MMA.

He signed up to fight him, that's the point, not Conors fault RDA pulled out. Not giving Conor credit for signing up for a risky matchup because the opponent pulls out is a piss poor argument.
The comment was with regards to goater saying how he doesn't take risks...
Signing a fight with RDA who was the then LW champion and going through a wh.... Nevermind, I'm guessing you don't follow the ufc too tough, read up on it.

Again...those are calculated risk that make sense....Conor being a double champ, made fucking sense for his brand thus he moved up to fight RDA...There was literally like no down-side...If he lost, he lost to a guy 3x his size(even though Conor is taller and had bigger reach than RDA and probably weight the same).......So no, it wasn't that risky of a match...and it would've sold a shitload of PPVs.

Tell me, what sense does facing Tony/Kevin Lee without the belt, make? It doesn't make sense for Conor because...Tony/Kevin Lee are way too big of a risk to fight without a belt....So he will duck them unless he has to fight em(if they have the belt)

That's the whole point of this thread....Conor will avoid legit Lightweight matches because he will probably lose...thus he will be content with fighting Aldo/Nate because they are winnable matches.

Understand?

Conor took risk that he had to @ Feathweight...Which is why he chose featherweight, to fight manlets(He was always a true lightweight if he didn't cut/kill himself)...Yes it's a risk but it was risk he was willing to take because Conor knows manlets are an easy matchup for him

He will duck non-manlets...Which are ferguson/Lee...but if they have the title, he will fight them, but trust me, he will avoid them if he can, when they have no title.

Holloway was a fucking nobody back then with a meh record....extremely green and he was injured but so was Conor.

The fight that makes most sense in terms of proving he is a great fighter, is Ferguson/Lee....both way tougher fights for Conor than Aldo/Nate.

I'm sorry dude but you've gone full retard on this one.

If that's your stance on him fighting at FW, then what do you think of Till, Holloway, Khabib, Ortega, and gsps potential LW fights?
Just to name a few.
Don't get me wrong, I agree to some extent cos I do agree that most fighters aren't fighting in their weight class but to use it as an excuse to single out one, is a bit odd.

As for rda, Alverez, Khabib and nate at 170 - they aren't FW fighters and the scheduled fights defo weren't at FW.

Ye, ye, ye - it was mcgs second ufc fight, it was what, 5 or 6 for Holloway? They were both a lot greener back then.
Regardless,the fight happened and one won convincingly.

Ferguson is in a weird place right now but you really have to get off the Lee talk, it's just ludicrous.
We all know that fight makes no sense in any way.

If you're trying to say he's an idiot or pussy for taking calculated risks, then I'm equally as confused....

Back