If Conor fights Aldo or Nate next..this is proof that he is ducking lightweights!

I'm sorry dude but you've gone full retard on this one.

If that's your stance on him fighting at FW, then what do you think of Till, Holloway, Khabib, Ortega, and gsps potential LW fights?
Just to name a few.
Don't get me wrong, I agree to some extent cos I do agree that most fighters aren't fighting in their weight class but to use it as an excuse to single out one, is a bit odd.

As for rda, Alverez, Khabib and nate at 170 - they aren't FW fighters and the scheduled fights defo weren't at FW.

Ye, ye, ye - it was mcgs second ufc fight, it was what, 5 or 6 for Holloway? They were both a lot greener back then.
Regardless,the fight happened and one won convincingly.

Ferguson is in a weird place right now but you really have to get off the Lee talk, it's just ludicrous.
We all know that fight makes no sense in any way.

If you're trying to say he's an idiot or pussy for taking calculated risks, then I'm equally as confused....
First of all this thread is about Conor...So you bringing other guys who are too huge is irrelevant and what Conor fanbois always do.

Holloway is doing exactly like Conor...He should move up...Ortega as well...However, Khabib.....Khabib is fucking 5'10 with a 70 inch reach..I seen him fight, he is not a fucking welterweight...Dude cuts the same weight as all other Lightweights IMO...Except Khabib sucks at cutting weight so he almost dies....BTW Walk around weight doesn't mean shit, only cutting weight does.

Again he accepted the RDA fight because there was like no down side at all....It will make him a double champ, it made sense to risk it.

Alvarez is a 5'7 69 inch reach manlet.......Again made sense because he will become a double champ and Alvarez was an extremely favorable match up for Conor.

Khabib was champ so he had to fight him.....Conor wants to become champ, it helps his brand so he tooked it.....He didn't fight khabib to test his skill, he just did it for the belt...If Conor had his way, he would've love if Alvarez or Nate were the champs so he could avoid khabib.

Nate....He was a +300 Tequila drinking 10 day prep Underdog.....Conor thought it was gonna be easy as fuck, but he lost......He didn't take the fight because it was tough....He tooked the rematch because he had no choice...He had to establish that he isn't a bitch so he had to do the rematch.

He's a pussy....not an idiot...he is doing the right calculative pussy moves to keep his Delusional fans.

As for Kevin Lee....Kevin Lee is a great shit talker and great fighter....Way better fight than Alvarez/Poirer/Aldo(Nate might be better but only for the shit talking, Lee is a tougher matchup for Conor).

Last edited:

Tell me, what sense does facing Tony/Kevin Lee without the belt, make? It doesn't make sense for Conor because
...Tony/Kevin Lee are way too big of a risk to fight without a belt....So he will duck them unless he has to fight em(if they have the belt)

That's the whole point of this thread...

Tell me, what sense does facing Tony/Kevin Lee without the belt, make? It doesn't make sense for Conor because...

McGregor now brings in so many ppvs and has become the biggest fighter in mma...
On that note, there are a lot more fights within the ufc that both hardcore and casual fans can relate to and therfor sell a lot better.
I'm gonna take Ferguson out of this conversation as he is one of them and also there's nothing to say it won't actually happen other than the fact that he deserves a title shot so if McGregor isn't champ, he should fight whoever the champ is (Khabib)
Aldo - rematch for the 10yr undefeated FW champ who mcgregor beat for aldos first loss in 13 seconds that many regard as a fluke.
Nate - is 1-1 so would decide the Victor of the contest.
Khabib - Eagle jump causing brawl drawing mass attention.
Poirer - got toasted back in FW but moved to LW and rediscovered himself going on a decent run.
Holloway - got toasted early in his career and went on a streak but by the time they could have clashed, an iv ban came in and mcgregor moved up... Now Holloway looks likely to move up due to the weight cut killing him and there could be a whole 'they met at the start of their ufc careers, how do they fare at the end of their careers'
Even Pettis - two strikers, a straight stand and bang that'd make for a very exciting 'just bleed' match up.
Fergy - very exciting 'pick'em' fight.

Lee - cos Goater wants it.

First of all this thread is about Conor...So you bringing other guys who are too huge is irrelevant and what Conor fanbois always do.

Holloway is doing exactly like Conor...He should move up...Ortega as well...However, Khabib.....Khabib is fucking 5'10 with a 70 inch reach..I seen him fight, he is not a fucking welterweight...Dude cuts the same weight as all other Lightweights IMO...Except Khabib sucks at cutting weight so he almost dies....BTW Walk around weight doesn't mean shit, only cutting weight does.

Again he accepted the RDA fight because there was like no down side at all....It will make him a double champ, it made sense to risk it.

Alvarez is a 5'7 69 inch reach manlet.......Again made sense because he will become a double champ and Alvarez was an extremely favorable match up for Conor.

Khabib was champ so he had to fight him.....Conor wants to become champ, it helps his brand so he tooked it.....He didn't fight khabib to test his skill, he just did it for the belt...If Conor had his way, he would've love if Alvarez or Nate were the champs so he could avoid khabib.

Nate....He was a +300 Tequila drinking 10 day prep Underdog.....Conor thought it was gonna be easy as fuck, but he lost......He didn't take the fight because it was tough....He tooked the rematch because he had no choice...He had to establish that he isn't a bitch so he had to do the rematch.

He's a pussy....not an idiot...he is doing the right calculative pussy moves to keep his Delusional fans.

As for Kevin Lee....Kevin Lee is a great shit talker and great fighter....Way better fight than Alvarez/Poirer(Nate might be better but only for the shit talking, Lee is a tougher matchup for Conor).
This shows your ridiculous bias perfectly.

/thread.

Tell me, what sense does facing Tony/Kevin Lee without the belt, make? It doesn't make sense for Conor because...

McGregor now brings in so many ppvs and has become the biggest fighter in mma...
On that note, there are a lot more fights within the ufc that both hardcore and casual fans can relate to and therfor sell a lot better.
I'm gonna take Ferguson out of this conversation as he is one of them and also there's nothing to say it won't actually happen other than the fact that he deserves a title shot so if McGregor isn't champ, he should fight whoever the champ is (Khabib)
Aldo - rematch for the 10yr undefeated FW champ who mcgregor beat for aldos first loss in 13 seconds that many regard as a fluke.
Nate - is 1-1 so would decide the Victor of the contest.
Khabib - Eagle jump causing brawl drawing mass attention.
Poirer - got toasted back in FW but moved to LW and rediscovered himself going on a decent run.
Holloway - got toasted early in his career and went on a streak but by the time they could have clashed, an iv ban came in and mcgregor moved up... Now Holloway looks likely to move up due to the weight cut killing him and there could be a whole 'they met at the start of their ufc careers, how do they fare at the end of their careers'
Even Pettis - two strikers, a straight stand and bang that'd make for a very exciting 'just bleed' match up.
Fergy - very exciting 'pick'em' fight.

Lee - cos Goater wants it.
Kevin lee is a tougher match up than all those fights except Tony Ferguson.

That's why he won't take it...it's too touch a match up, just like ferguson.

Also Kevin lee vs Conor will sell a shitload because of the shit talking and it will be a legit #1 contender fight.

Nate/Aldo/Poirer are all extremely winnable and he can sell those bullshit fights.

Sorry but Im a true fucking fan, who wants to see the best fighting the best...Not what, make sense for Conor and his pussy Calculative moves.

Kevin lee is a tougher match up than all those fights except Tony Ferguson.

That's why he won't take it...it's too touch a match up, just like ferguson.

Also Kevin lee vs Conor will sell a shitload because of the shit talking and it will be a legit #1 contender fight.

Nate/Aldo/Poirer are all extremely winnable and he can sell those bullshit fights.

Sorry but Im a true fucking fan, who wants to see the best fighting the best...Not what, make sense for Conor and his pussy Calculative moves.

Lol, OK dude...
You want the best vs the best but prefer Lee vs mcgregor than any other fight and disregard mcgregor as a fighter cos you deem that his most lose able fight?
Would your logic not make Lee a pussy?

You almost had a decent convo regarding the situe but you just couldn't see past your hate, is a shame....
I'm sure there's some sense and logic locked away in there somewhere.

Lol, OK dude...
You want the best vs the best but prefer Lee vs mcgregor than any other fight and disregard mcgregor as a fighter cos you deem that his most lose able fight?
Would your logic not make Lee a pussy?

You almost had a decent convo regarding the situe but you just couldn't see past your hate, is a shame....
I'm sure there's some sense and logic locked away in there somewhere.

Fights for Conor that make sense.

Conor vs Kevin Lee...is the best fighting the best match up, what makes most sense for Conor and kevin lee...While Tony fights Khabib.

Kevin Lee fought Tony Ferguson/Edson Barboza/etc...He has already fought a lot of different top LWs and done well so no Kevin Lee isn't a pussy at all....I think a striker is an interesting match up for him.

Conor has a chance of KOing Kevin Lee...after all lee has a questionable chin.

Fights for Conor that make sense.

Conor vs Kevin Lee...is the best fighting the best match up, what makes most sense for Conor and kevin lee...While Tony fights Khabib.

Kevin Lee fought Tony Ferguson/Edson Barboza/etc...He has already fought a lot of different top LWs and done well so no Kevin Lee isn't a pussy at all....I think a striker is an interesting match up for him.

Conor has a chance of KOing Kevin Lee...after all lee has a questionable chin.
What a tiresome convo.
Take care buddy.

Please stop saying Nate is an extremely winnable fight Nate finished Conor in 2 rounds, took Khabib 4 rounds to finish him. Conor barely survived the rematch.

Back