If Brock fought Ngannou and you had to bet, who do you take?

There's a 99.999% chance Brock wins. Instant takedown, then that's it, game over for Francis.

Brock easily. If he could wrestlefuck Hunt, it'll be easy to do it to Ngannou. And I see it as fair since they are both juicing.

Ngannou was exposed by Stipe. Brock is bigger, stronger and applies more pressure. Yes, Ngannou could catch him with a big punch but I don't see that plus Brock is an even more jacked white boy now, dude cuts a lot to make 265lbs and is still huge.

UFC 200, 265lbs lean

GettyImages-545545084.0.jpg

Close to 300lbs at WWE, still lean
RAW_1140_075-1115179278.0.0.jpg

Classic striker vs grappler. It all comes down to whether Francis lands his one big shot or Broxk takes him down. Neither has much chance at all in the other's world. In this type of fight I'd always bet on the grappler. It's not that they always win, but it seems to go that way more often than not.
I agree. I give Brock a slight edge here because he only has to eat 1-2 expected punches when closing the distance and after that all the odds shift in his direction. I think Lesnar absorbs that flurry and takes him down and it ends up looking similar to the Hunt fight.

Ngannou lost to Stipe (the current champ) which now means he loses to everyone in the HW division (even fighters not currently competing) and is most likely finished against them all as well.

<36>

Ngannou was exposed by Stipe. Brock is bigger, stronger and applies more pressure. Yes, Ngannou could catch him with a big punch but I don't see that plus Brock is an even more jacked white boy now, dude cuts a lot to make 265lbs and is still huge.

UFC 200, 265lbs lean

GettyImages-545545084.0.jpg

Close to 300lbs at WWE, still lean
RAW_1140_075-1115179278.0.0.jpg

On July 15, it was announced that USADA informed Lesnar of a potential Anti-Doping Policy violation stemming from an out-of-competition sample collection on June 28. Four days later, USADA announced another failed test: this time in-competition.

Ngannou lost to Stipe (the current champ) which now means he loses to everyone in the HW division (even fighters not currently competing) and is most likely finished against them all as well.

<36>

Nah, I think Ngannou is pretty good. But surely you can see how he'd be at a disadvantage in many respects against Brawk.

Ngannou easily...Brock is entirely artificial and couldn't take a punch against good competition. He came in juiced to the gills against Mark Hunt. I expected Mark to win but he has somewhat weak wrestling and as stated, Lesnar had inflated confidence and abilities due to his 'supplement' regime.

<36>

Ngannou vs Tim Johnson next lmfao

Ngannou TKO in the first.

People forget how much Brock dislikes getting hit. He wouldn't be walking through Ngannou's opening fire like Stipe. He'd be reacting badly to everything that connects and Ngannou would be looking for the kill every time he did.

On July 15, it was announced that USADA informed Lesnar of a potential Anti-Doping Policy violation stemming from an out-of-competition sample collection on June 28. Four days later, USADA announced another failed test: this time in-competition.
Brock is personally leading the investigation into this matter. We should be getting an update any day now.

Those tests he failed weren't PEDs, only things used as masking agents/things you take after a cycle, but there's no proof he used. Still clean.

giphy.gif

Ngannou TKO in the first.

People forget how much Brock dislikes getting hit. He wouldn't be walking through Ngannou's opening fire like Stipe. He'd be reacting badly to everything that connects and Ngannou would be looking for the kill every time he did.
He’d open up like he did against carwin who probably hits just as hard as Francis and Cain
But Francis isn’t stuffing Brock’s double leg

Back