If Brock fought Ngannou and you had to bet, who do you take?

We all know Francis' skills on the ground are very subpar, but we also know if he touches Brock once, its most likely game over.

If i had to bet i'd take Brock, but i would be a nervous wreck during the fight if it was a large amount of money i put down.
Wrestling

Brock doesn't like being hit

Ngannou hit him once it's fight over

Brock isn't stipe he wont survive the exchanges

The Sasquatch from Saskatchewan takes it!

I'd like to see this after Ngannou vs black beast

Then we can have Ngannou vs BROCK

Winner of that fights stipe

If Brock is on gear I would bet the farm that Brock beats him up for 3 rounds. Fight would look Identical to the Hunt fight.

Diverticulitis Brock without the jet fuel and the fight looks like Brock's fight with Reem.

I follow MLB, NFL , NBA and boxing, by far MMA fans are the most ignorants , the "arguments" about why a fighter should win are something like hearing Justin Bieber fans claiming he is the music GOAT

Nganou can work on his tdd esp as brock rarely set takedowns up well and relies more on being the stronger guy (nulified here) than technique
Brock cant fix usada and being awful.at striking either

Pre surgery Brock gets mauled.

Healthy and juiced Brock pounds him out

Yeah, beacuse that fight w/ Hunt didn't happen.

brock-lesnar-mark-hunt-ufc-200.jpg

Oh wait.

Have fun in 2010. You'll never believe this, but in the future U.S. will elect Donald Trump to be president, and your posts will still be of questionable quality and judgement. I know, crazy huh?

all it takes is one shot and and Lesnar would be running and covering up

but who knows
if lesnar gets him down, i could see a GNP victory

still

Ngannou & JDS would both beat Brock

Brock takes him down with ease and has his way. People calling Ngannou are noobs.

Overeem has competent grappling, Ngannou does not.
Very true. Correct me if I'm wrong, but did Ngannou show good takedown defence in recent fights (obviously not vs Stipe - but maybe in round one he was able to stop a couple?). However, I think as long as Brock can avoid any bombs within that first round his wrestling and gnp would win the fight.

I think mark hunt and Shane Carwin would disagree with lesnar not like being hit

Poor Ngannou, he is currently so under rated that it is a travesty. The only thing more preposterous as to how under rated Ngannou currently is, is how over rated Brock has always been around here.

Brock beat a short notice Hunt, who has poor TDD and does poorly against wrestlers. Brock could never go 5 with Stipe, nm beat Teh Econoreem or Blaydes. Stipe only lasted with Ngannou because he has some of the best stand up out there - Brock does NOT! Ngannou is absolutely one of the top 5 best heavyweights on the planet - Brock is NOT!

Ngannou wins first round t/ko against a juiced Lesnar.

Ngannou. Brocks gonna get hit. His head movement isnt stipes

Back