IF Bisping has one more in him for the London card next year... Rockhold or bust

I can't see Bisping taking a fight with a top contender. I mean he wouldn't when he was champ so why would he do it now? They will need to find someone he has a chance of beating so that means even farther down the top 10 list or someone from another weight class. He and Masvidal had a beef at UFC 219 and since Masvidal is a LW/WW, he might be an option.

I want to see this fight too. And I want to see Bisping KO him again, the salt from Rockhold last time was so amusing. Of course Rockhold will console himself with a boat full of swimsuit models so he'll be ok.

Anyone saying weidnan luke or Romero are silly. Its his last hurrah it has to be a winnable fight.

Someone like lyoto shogun or vitor would be perfect

Not for me, let him have an exhibition fight, the guys nothing left to prove and no point fighting contenders now. Belfort would’ve been ideal.

rashad or if a top contender weidman

The Rashad fight is a great idea. Winnable fight for both. Neither going in there with a killer in his prime. It's the humane thing to do.

Anyone saying weidnan luke or Romero are silly. Its his last hurrah it has to be a winnable fight.

Someone like lyoto shogun or vitor would be perfect

Damn, I like the Lyoto idea as well.

You hate Bisping. Machida is the match to make.

i'd say Elias Theodoreau too

machida could also work

You guys gotta stop with the Romero or Rockhold suggestions. It makes absolutely no sense for Bisping to face top ranked killers in his retirement fight. Especially now that hes also been dropped to who knows what ranking.

Vitor makes the most sense. Both are near retirement, Bisping has a score to settle with him, ranking wise it kinda makes sense, and it also sounds like a pretty exciting fight in general.

Romero would get the most hype I think.......With all the time to burn Great Britain and Cuban flags.....Tweet Time.

THEN, after they do battle and most likely Romero destroys him, Romero will help him off the ground and tell him what a great warrior he has been for years.

Until he fights either Romero, he won't get my full respect.
What if Sugar Ray Leonard never took on Hagler?
Would have been called Duck Ray Leonard but he built it up to be huge, and won!

Dan Kelly, Sam Alvey or Machida.

I'd like to see if he can get payback on Vitor, or fight Weidman for all his trash talk. He should never give Luke the chance to get him back and hold that win over him forever.

It's a retirement fight. I'd like to see him fight someone that's not in the title picture buy not necessarily give me fight either. Vitor, Machida etc....older fighter senior league style match.

Back