IF Bisping has one more in him for the London card next year... Rockhold or bust

Nah, stop it

Bisping doesn't need another ass whooppin'.

(And I hate the Guy)

nah. there are a few options...

1- Luke
2- Romero
3- Weidman

and i may be forgetting one or two names.

It has to be Luke. I want to see them fight one more time.
Luke should lobby for this fight and try to right the wrong he is responsible for(ie Bisquick talking trash and avoiding any MW contenders while he was the “champ”).

Man up Luke.

Give him Sam Alvey for fuck sake

Do it. He said himself him and Rockhold will eventually go for a third one.

Plus, let's not cut him slack because he pulled off an impressive upset. The guy fouls fighters, spits on people after a win, completely degrades nearly every fighter he has faced to an unbearable degree, and has just given Brits a bad name with his attitude.

Luke is a weird cocky idiot. It was great seeing him KO'd.

Bisping's MW reign was a joke known to all. He was an average MW Fighter....no more..no less. He avoided top competition at all costs, and no one can deny that. If he is fine with that legacy, then good for him.

Nah, stop it

Bisping doesn't need another ass whooppin'.

(And I hate the Guy)
Just because he tried fighting again too soon after getting beat up doesn't mean he is suddenly going to look like shit in every fight. Give him a proper camp and home field advantage and lets do the rubber match.

I'd rather see Romero just because of the bad blood, but also the human in me wants someone like Bisping to get an easy fight to retire on.

I wouldn't mind seeing him fight Rochold, Rashad, or Belfort.

Last edited:
Back