If Bill Gates gave you 7 billion dollars what would you buy with it?

easy to say that you won't buy trivial bullshit when you don't have the money for it

So what difference would increasing your worth make?

If you're dumb enough to blow seven billion, would you be safe at eight?

So what difference would increasing your worth make?

If you're dumb enough to blow seven billion, would you be safe at eight?
never know what can happen also. no billionaire has all of their assets just in a fucking savings account. but what should I expect from sherdoggers

Get a house with lots of acreage, get lots of bunnies. Order pizza. Think about the rest later.

never know what can happen also. no billionaire has all of their assets just in a fucking savings account. but what should I expect from sherdoggers

It's a thread asking what you would buy if you were given seven billion dollars.

It's a thread asking what you would buy if you were given seven billion dollars.
Id invest the majority of it. And play around with about 1%. Put my investments in a trust for the fam and start a charity for cancer research, gene hacking, AI, and singularity. Also id probably devise some sort of company that promotes the end of colleges around the US

Well youre a bleeding heart liberal, so im not surprised that you cant grasp the logic of smart financial management

lulz yeah that 3 billion that would last you 100 thousand lifetimes.

Financial management. Derp. You should buy an imagination with that money

me I think I would buy a Lexus LS and a house in stockton California and be Diaz neighbor.

First I'd give my parents and my girl's parents each $500 million. They raised my girl and I, and I'd want them to never need anything again. Then I'd give $1 million to each of my close relatives (close cousins and aunts/uncles/nephews/neices. Anyone that's under 25 would have to complete a college degree first. I would also 100% cover the lifestyle and expenses of anyone who wanted to pursue a college degree. Several of my family members have dropped out of high school and don't even have a GED. I'd provide great incentive to any of my family to get a higher education. Like I'd give them an awesome place right by campus, whatever car they want, new electronics and a study office, seriously anything they needed to just focus on the education and worry for nothing else.

From there, I'd put half into extremely safe investments and another quarter into medium and high risk investments.

I'd take the last bit and play around with it. I'd definitely fund my lady to start her own firm. Then I'd probably fuck around in college again and go for a PhD or something. I just enjoy learning and I wouldn't really need to work, so I'd probably do some school and travel until I get tired of that. Then who knows. That's seriously such an insane amount of money. I'd definitely feel obligated to help bring the people around me up.

Would make crack baby basket ball association.
Would buy private island with one of every animal in the world.
Would bang all 10's all the time.

I can't even comprehend what having that kind of money would be like.

move into a small condo (1000sqft) in Gramercy Park (or my old building on W72nd). I would continue to work because I like what I do. I don't need the extra money, I have enough already. I would spend a good amount of time looking for the right charities to support.

Only expensive/time consuming thing that I'd like to do that I'm not currently doing is to climb the 7 highest peaks in the world.

Back