If Bill Gates gave you 7 billion dollars what would you buy with it?

Buy a movie studio, fund a movie starring me and Monica Bellucci, Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Connelly, Jessica Alba, Sarah Jean Underwood, Alyssa Milano, Margot Robbie, Gal Gadot, Olivia Munn etc.

And lots of sex scenes.

The cast, writters and directors of LOST and keep them actually stranded on an island until they gave me a conclusion that doesn't make me want to murder all of them.

Your imagination stinks.

What would you do with 3 billion. I'd invest it. Lol Wut

I knew i wasn't the only one bothered by this

@Pied Piper
giphy.gif

hen survive off of/play around with 1 mill for the time being
Ok so what the hell would you do with that 1 mill exactly? And don't describe the surviving part but rather the playing around with part. Redeem yourself and make it interesting.

Ok so what the hell would you do with that 1 mill exactly? And don't describe the surviving part but rather the playing around with part. Redeem yourself and make it interesting.
Redeem myself? Fuck yourself. ill do as i please, peasant. You pay for a sherdog account.

I'd buy a new ass cause mines got a crack in it

Buy a nicer home, although I wouldn't want a mansion or anything.
Buy a few holiday homes (for investment and personal use).
Invest some money in stock or an index fund.
Give some money to my family.
Start up an animal charity.
Travel.

Crush the minerals council of Australia and othet climate denying organisations of similar nature.

Currently its science vs money. It would only take such a miniscule fraction of their resources to destroy them.

Travel. Disappear. Probably buy an island somewhere away from the US and it's wacky property taxes so I can actually own it. Grow tomatoes or something.

Except after taxes, you're 'only' left with about 4.27billion - giving a billion to each kid means you have 1.27 billion left.

Assuming you live in the States and in a state that has no State tax.

After tax gifts are taxable?

Half in a savings account.

Buy a nice house in a quiet area, stick Mum in it, get my motorbike licence and spend the rest of my life riding around the world.

Back