If Aldo beats Holloway, will haters still disrespect him or will they finally admit he’s top 2 GOAT?

Toner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
9 FW world title defenses in a row in arguably the most stacked division in MMA history.

Over 10 years undefeated winning 18 fights in a row.

Dominated prime all time well rounded great Frankie Edgar 2X and prime roided full camp well rounded Chad Mendes 2X.

Also has wins over prime Mike Brown, Faber, Lamas, Korean Zombie, Swanson, Florian, Hominick and Alexandre Franca Nougeira.

Jose Aldo’s resume is second to none.

B82B3366-1F68-4758-8F18-D7DB1B15058A.jpeg

He's the featherweight GOAT win or lose this fight. Guys saying otherwise probably posted Weidman GOAT for about a year.

Suredawggers would diss their own moms for a hot take. You think they want to respect guys who fight for a living? Hilarious.

Definitely one of the greats. But he has 2 losses to avenge. And the other was far worse.

Already one of the best of all-time. His resume' speaks for itself. But this rematch with Holloway is huge for his legacy. Love to see him get the belt back.

win or lose he has an undeniable legacy at featherweight but there's no way the pound for pound Greatest of all Time chokes away the biggest fight of his career

Already one of the best of all-time. His resume' speaks for itself. But this rematch with Holloway is huge for his legacy. Love to see him get the belt back.

Huge Aldo fan. I don't think he does. To me, his legacy is already cemented.

Have you taken a list of GOATs lately?

We already have about 5 "top 2 GOATS" we can't force another one in there.

9 FW world title defenses in a row in arguably the most stacked division in MMA history.

Dominated prime all time well rounded great Frankie Edgar 2X and prime roided full camp well rounded Chad Mendes 2X.

Also has wins over prime Mike Brown, Faber, Lamas, Korean Zombie, Swanson, Florian, Hominick and Alexandre Franca Nougeira.

View attachment 304515

BEAT CONOR.

Then well talk.

He wouldn't be top 2 G.O.A.T. if he didn't lose to Holloway the first time.

BEAT CONOR.

Then well talk.
Isn’t Conor the fraud already busy ducking Ferguson and the entire LW division?

There is 0 chance Conor would wanna rematch Aldo. Conor only does rematches when he loses the first fight ala Nate Diaz.

If he beats Holloway in the rematch he will be top 6 GOAT like he has been

Nobody on here will ever change their mind about an MMA fighter they hate or nut-hug. Stop trying.

View attachment 304515
Who cares. Mcgregor faithful might as well have formed their own Jim Jones religion.
True MMA fans will know what a beast Aldo was and hopefully still is.

He could lose by first round knockout and still be the GOAT of the lower weight-classes. You would be hard pressed arguing that Silva or Fedor or Jones are any better than him.

And McGregor fans aren't the ones saying that he isn't great. If Aldo is just some bum, then that lessens McGregor's win over him, during his prime and during the peak of his reign.

Considering I'm one of Aldo's most diehard defenders and even I wouldn't put him in the top two I sincerely doubt it. He's a solid top 5 though.

Considering I'm one of Aldo's most diehard defenders and even I wouldn't put him in the top two I sincerely doubt it. He's a solid top 5 though.
Aldo is a greater champion that MM ever was.
It's simple I haven't met too many ppl
men 125 pounds. It's not discriminatory or any of that nonsense. Ppl who disagree with a logical argument. Ah.
It's just a more restricted genetic pool.

Last edited:
Back