If Aldo beats Holloway, will haters still disrespect him or will they finally admit he’s top 2 GOAT?

Nobody on here will ever change their mind about an MMA fighter they hate or nut-hug. Stop trying.
We're not all ignorant inbred savages, quit limiting the ones with brains and excusing the inbreed. You fuck face.
I am joking.
The ones who care about the sport enjoy debating.
If your a McGregor fan ah, don't want any scripture your long gone.

Aldo is a greater champion that MM ever was.
It's simple I haven't met too many ppl
men 125 pounds. It's not discriminatory or any of that nonsense. Ppl who disagree with a logical argument. Ah.
It's just a more restricted genetic pool.

Can anyone translate stupid into English because I didn't get a word of this?

Can anyone translate stupid into English because I didn't get a word of this?
I feel sry if you can't read that.

Or you just disagree with a logical argument so you decide to ignore or play stupid.

Conor fans will still disrespect him, he would be the undisputed 145 goat.

As good as Aldo's resume is Holloway is not too far behind him, Aldo came to the UFC in 2011 and has gone 8-2 since, 10 fights, 2 wins by stoppage and got knocked out twice. Holloway joined the UFC in 2012 and has had 17 fights, 14-3, 11 straight wins, 9 finishes, wins over Swanson, Pettis, Stephens, Lamas and Aldo, never been knocked out, only 25 years old. Another knockout win over Aldo will just add to Holloways case for being the best.

We're not all ignorant inbred savages, quit limiting the ones with brains and excusing the inbreed. You fuck face.
I am joking.
The ones who care about the sport enjoy debating.
If your a McGregor fan ah, don't want any scripture your long gone.

LOL I hear you. I just get sick of these posts. There will never be a singular GOAT fighter...it's just not possible. And the arguments for the 3-5 fighters that CONSTANTLY get brought up as possible GOATS have been discussed more than Adam and Eve.

Wouldn't call myself a "McGregor fan" in the least bit (I enjoy trolling his nut-huggers), but I do enjoy his fights, win or lose (sans the MayWeather abortion).

Page 2 and still no Conor vs Aldo gif. I'm impressed with Sherdog.

LOL I hear you. I just get sick of these posts. There will never be a singular GOAT fighter...it's just not possible. And the arguments for the 3-5 fighters that CONSTANTLY get brought up as possible GOATS have been discussed more than Adam and Eve.

Wouldn't call myself a "McGregor fan" in the least bit (I enjoy trolling his nut-huggers), but I do enjoy his fights, win or lose (sans the MayWeather abortion).
Well I'll separate you from me. No interest in trolling find it incredibly idiotic. No interest in hearing a juveniles opinion on MMA. Enjoying debating with another intellect.

He's FW GOAT even with a loss. Max has a ways to go. Never top two IMO due to level of competition mainly wrestlers and just so happened to have best TDD ever. Soon as good strikers came got smoked.

Oh and he won't win.

Aldo is the featherweight GOAT. Regardless if he wins this fight against Holloway or not. A win against Holloway just adds to his legacy.

I'm sure Shertards will come with the "McGregor slept him" or "13 seconds blah blah blah" but every MMA GOAT has suffered losses. Aldo stayed in the division and got back his title. I can promise you that Aldo would love to get a rematch with McGregor but McGregor is too busy putting on his best Money Mayweather act.

9 FW world title defenses in a row in arguably the most stacked division in MMA history.

Over 10 years undefeated winning 18 fights in a row.

Dominated prime all time well rounded great Frankie Edgar 2X and prime roided full camp well rounded Chad Mendes 2X.

Also has wins over prime Mike Brown, Faber, Lamas, Korean Zombie, Swanson, Florian, Hominick and Alexandre Franca Nougeira.

Jose Aldo’s resume is second to none.

View attachment 304515

Win or lose, he's not top 2 goats. Keep I not mind I take nothing away from his WEC days or what he accomplished in the UFC. But his loss to McGregor, added to how retarded he acted for over a year after that, then the loss to Max isn't a good look on him.

Isn’t Conor the fraud already busy ducking Ferguson and the entire LW division?

There is 0 chance Conor would wanna rematch Aldo. Conor only does rematches when he loses the first fight ala Nate Diaz.

To be fair Aldo is the only one of the two who refused a rematch when it was offered. "Anytime, anywhere" <Lmaoo>

Already one of the best of all-time. His resume' speaks for itself. But this rematch with Holloway is huge for his legacy. Love to see him get the belt back.
Beat Holloway and go up and beat Conor should he ever decide to defend and he will be in the discussion. Now he is not. I’d put him in the with guys like Hughes approaching top 5.

9 FW world title defenses in a row in arguably the most stacked division in MMA history.

Over 10 years undefeated winning 18 fights in a row.

Dominated prime all time well rounded great Frankie Edgar 2X and prime roided full camp well rounded Chad Mendes 2X.

Also has wins over prime Mike Brown, Faber, Lamas, Korean Zombie, Swanson, Florian, Hominick and Alexandre Franca Nougeira.

Jose Aldo’s resume is second to none.

View attachment 304515

dude you make the same thread every day

Certainly in with Fedor, Jones, GSP, Anderson, MM...and Aldo.

Prolly will still post lmao 13 seconds wherever he goes forever

Aldo deserved better than this but it is what it is

I have Aldo as top 4 GOAT. Truth is eventually all fighters go on a athletic decline. Even if Aldo loses again, it does nothing to diminish what he did in the past. I'm of the opinion that Aldo is probably on the decline now. Things like speed & reflexes are the first to go with getting older, & it matters more at the lower weight classes.

Back