International Icelandic Women Walking Off Jobs Over Gender Pay Gap, Including Prime Minister

"Iceland has been ranked the best country in the world for gender equality by the World Economic Forum (WEF) for 14 years in a row. But the country is not completely equal, with the WEF assigning it an overall score of 91.2%."

What an absolute joke.

Iceland had a BLM rally when what's his name got choked to death. Was pretty funny since there are like two black people in the country and virtually no violent crime. I've been a few times, it's a fun place.

y4n2g.jpg

I wish there was more information on the gender based violence portion of this since I'm going to assume that's a pretty big issue too.

So men have to pick up the slack when these lazy bums refuse to do their jobs, and they just can't figure out why they'd make less money?

I wish there was more information on the gender based violence portion of this since I'm going to assume that's a pretty big issue too.

Violent crime is virtually nonexistent in the country.

It just shows that people will press their advantage regardless of the facts. "Feminism" doesn't stop at gender equality, it will continue until a gynocentric society has been established.

They roll their R’s and it’s hot AF.
Give into their demands!

I'm walking off my only fans until the pay gap evens out! And I expect some of you to do the same...

Violent crime is virtually nonexistent in the country.

It just shows that people will press their advantage regardless of the facts. "Feminism" doesn't stop at gender equality, it will continue until a gynocentric society has been established.
I think that's a massive misinterpretation of this particular problem. When you say violent crime is virtually nonexistent and they're talking about gender based violence, there's a well known issue on that subject. Specifically, that gender based violence doesn't get reported because it's not taken seriously by the community, culture, etc. and often results in retributory actions by those in positions of power. For example, woman complains about sexual harassment at her office, instead of the harasser being punished, she's branded "difficult to work with" and sees her career negatively impacted. Another example is cultures where it's acceptable for husbands to physically discipline their wives. It's gender based violence that the male portion of society might not treat as a problem but the female portion of society perceives very differently.

I don't know if those types of things are true in Iceland -- which is why I'd like more information on the gender based violence portion of the complaint, rather than outright dismissing its validity.

I think that's a massive misinterpretation of this particular problem. When you say violent crime is virtually nonexistent and they're talking about gender based violence, there's a well known issue on that subject. Specifically, that gender based violence doesn't get reported because it's not taken seriously by the community, culture, etc. and often results in retributory actions by those in positions of power. For example, woman complains about sexual harassment at her office, instead of the harasser being punished, she's branded "difficult to work with" and sees her career negatively impacted. Another example is cultures where it's acceptable for husbands to physically discipline their wives. It's gender based violence that the male portion of society might not treat as a problem but the female portion of society perceives very differently.

I don't know if those types of things are true in Iceland -- which is why I'd like more information on the gender based violence portion of the complaint, rather than outright dismissing its validity.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_violence_against_men#:~:text=Among its findings:,21.6%).

Women abuse men at not wildly different rates
Lesbians abuse rate is higher than straight couples (on the low end of the range, and it’s a wide range of 1/4 to 1/2)
https://dcvlp.org/domestic-violence...und 44% of lesbian and,to 29% of straight men.

Back