Ian Garry being bullied

Izzy got bullied quite a lot by Sean Strickland and the mma community for the dog incident. And then the brutal loss

Also for Ian it's karma. He was the biggest bully in the previous press conference calling Neil Magny a child abuser and printing his mugshot on a t shirt

Izzy got bullied quite a lot by Sean Strickland and the mma community for the dog incident. And then the brutal loss

Also for Ian it's karma. He was the biggest bully in the previous press conference calling Neil Magny a child abuser and printing his mugshot on a t shirt
Yep, Izzy got mad for stuff much less significant than Ian's, imagine if he were at Garry's shoes now

Yeah that was always something about Ian Garry that made me dislike him, he just came across as such a dickhead.

Now finding out about the bizarre personal life choices he's made makes the entire situation even more laughable. Dude should never have gone down the path of talking shit and antagonizing another fighters if he can't handle anything coming back his way.

Yeah that was always something about Ian Garry that made me dislike him, he just came across as such a dickhead.

Now finding out about the bizarre personal life choices he's made makes the entire situation even more laughable. Dude should never have gone down the path of talking shit and antagonizing another fighters if he can't handle anything coming back his way.
Yeah Ian Garry can dish it out but can't handle it when it happens to him. Disables his Instagram comments, threatens to sue Strickland, complains about being worried for family safety, pulling out from press conferences (but could be from sickness too)

He probably didn't expect that much criticism and hate when his personal life went viral

The unique thing about Garry is this started so early in his career...and its already started to unravel him as evidenced by him pulling out of this fight.

He got sick for one of the easier stylistic matchups for him in the division. Luque is a former teammate and they are both strikers.

"Geoff Neal, there is no f****** argument Geoff Neal f***** up in his lifetime and got a mugshot,” Machado Garry said. “Absolutely I’m going to use and abuse that if I’m your opponent. Absolutely. Geoff Neal pulled out because of mind games, because of a f****** t-shirt that I made and sold on Instagram."

<Fedor23>

No tears for a tough guy.

Last edited:
If by bullied you mean people talking shit about them online, I think Adesanya & Jones get it just as much.
Yeah, but there's something a little different in this one because he felt the blow in a sensitive matter, I mean, not Jones or Izzy got exposed as a cuck, that's ultra humiliating for a man

"Geoff Neal, there is no f****** argument Geoff Neal f***** up in his lifetime and got a mugshot,” Machado Garry said. “Absolutely I’m going to use and abuse that if I’m your opponent. Absolutely. Geoff Neal pulled out because of mind games, because of a f****** t-shirt that I made and sold on Instagram."

<Fedor23>

No tears for a tough guy.

great quote.

Yeah, but there's something a little different in this one because he felt the blow in a sensitive matter, I mean, not Jones or Izzy got exposed as a cuck, that's ultra humiliating for a man
You think so? People say mean personal shit all the time to these 2. Jones will never live anything down in some people’s eyes and Adesanya has been publicly judged for touching his pet and having pink hair and nail polish. Ian’s just experiencing the tip of the ice berg.

Back