i would make melania feel great again

Have you heard her talk tho? I'd literally have to stipulate in a contract that she doesn't speak a fucking word. I've heard construction machinery that annoyed me less.

On a side note, can you imagine knowing that your life is with Trump? Like, till he drops dead? Unless she's sufficiently unintelligent to not be aware, it sounds more horrifying to me than being in coma, aware but unable to communicate with the world around you. What a miserable existence, that

I think her accent is cute then again I am not murican.

Her inner slut is probably begging to be unleashed. Donald probably has 5 to 7 thrusts max in him with that disgusting shape of his.

Melania, sounds like a sleeping disorder.

Let's just take this time to ogle over the the First Lady of the United States.

Melania-Trump-2.jpeg
(ass implants imho)

Looks like Putin's had a sex change

He made her a queen, she knew what she was in for.

Why do people still think he's a billionaire? He has a few hundred million.
That's debatable. And anyway, if you look at recent presidents, they've all used the presidency to greatly enhance their net worth. Trump will be no exception. Hell if anything, even more so for him because of lack of scruples.

That's debatable. And anyway, if you look at recent presidents, they've all used the presidency to greatly enhance their net worth. Trump will be no exception. Hell if anything, even more so for him because of lack of scruples.

It's not just presidents. It's all of them in Congress too. Bunch of crooks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back