i would make melania feel great again

She didn't sign up for the constant public humiliation via her husband, but who cares. She's in the top .000001 percent in terms of quality of life; ostensibly off of being a successful model, who's willing to be the trophy wife for a wealthy, loudmouth, bafoon.

She's married to a billionaire president. I'm sure she's doing just fine

i-ve-got-these-tiny-hands-o.gif

how does he hold those burgers
let alone tits?

She didn't sign up for the constant public humiliation via her husband, but who cares. She's in the top .000001 percent in terms of quality of life; ostensibly off of being a successful model, who's willing to be the trophy wife for a wealthy, loudmouth, bafoon.
Let's just take this time to ogle over the the First Lady of the United States.
maxresdefault.jpg

94e5f8f94ee9f35cda3114133dd5cca8.jpg

Melania-Trump-2.jpeg
(ass implants imho)

ea7663595e887e65a1b6cf5bf06b1ed2.jpg

I know what makes her feel better.

vr6aoh.gif

Gorgeous trophy wife doesn't have genuine feelings of affection for billionaire husband.

Shocking news.

she is hot.

Have you heard her talk tho? I'd literally have to stipulate in a contract that she doesn't speak a fucking word. I've heard construction machinery that annoyed me less.

On a side note, can you imagine knowing that your life is with Trump? Like, till he drops dead? Unless she's sufficiently unintelligent to not be aware, it sounds more horrifying to me than being in coma, aware but unable to communicate with the world around you. What a miserable existence, that

Have you heard her talk tho? I'd literally have to stipulate in a contract that she doesn't speak a fucking word. I've heard construction machinery that annoyed me less.

On a side note, can you imagine knowing that your life is with Trump? Like, till he drops dead? Unless she's sufficiently unintelligent to not be aware, it sounds more horrifying to me than being in coma, aware but unable to communicate with the world around you. What a miserable existence, that

Yeah but between NYC and DC, she's always in a busy metropolitan area.
With her fame and looks, she's constantly bombarded with people.
The only real embarrassment is having to walk with the secret service around all the time. There's no privacy.

Mel def hates the Donald with a burning passion. Body language tells all and she most certainly loathes him

Why do people still think he's a billionaire? He has a few hundred million.

Back