"I would love to avenge my loss against Shogun !" - Rampage

So beautiful to watch. For the life of me I don't understand why the UFC doesn't have ref cams. So many great views and you can see why the ref may stop the fight from his perspective

Is it me or does it look like he taps? not that I blame him of course given the punishment and merely turning away like that is effectively tapping anyway.

It's true, Jackson got the split decision, then in the post fight interview said himself he didn't know how the judges gave it to him and that Ninja won.

He did the same after he "beat" Machida. Gotta give it to Quinton, at least he was honest about his losses.
He beat Machida clearly though, and he wasn't a judge sat ringside, he was a fighter in the cage.

He also changed his mind about Machida winning.

He beat Machida clearly though, and he wasn't a judge sat ringside, he was a fighter in the cage.

I had it pretty clear for Machida, I'll have to rewatch that one but I remember being very surprised by the decision, then giving Jackson props when he said "I dont know what the judges was watchin' cause Machida whooped my azz".

His win against Machida doesn't sit well with him for personal reasons either.

Are you fucking kidding me??!! Jackson's look of surprise when the judges gifted him that decision was classic. He didn't clearly win anything. IMO he clearly lost, but that doesn't really matter. He sure AF(!) didn't clearly win and has admitted. WTF are you talking about. Pulling any old statement out of your ass to make a point on Sherdog...

Are you fucking kidding me??!! Jackson's look of surprise when the judges gifted him that decision was classic. He didn't clearly win anything. IMO he clearly lost, but that doesn't really matter. He sure AF(!) didn't clearly win and has admitted. WTF are you talking about. Pulling any old statement out of your ass to make a point on Sherdog...
Why do you think Rampage's opinion means anything? he's not the first fighter to think he won or lost and was considered to be wrong, plus he changed his mind or did you all forget he sided with Dana White in the end? Rampage outstruck him in round 1, same in round 2 plus a takedown, but then got blasted in the 3rd which is probably what led to him thinking he lost.

To me the deciding factor was who won that first round, and I didn't think Machida did enough personally

It was actually a decent performance from Rampage, he utilized leg kicks like Shogun did.

Back