I was at the salon today and wow...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I went to my salon and was talking to my hairstylist since its getting nice out and I am thinking about highlighting my hair.

Anyway, I was talking to hair and she was saying that I should NEVER marry and that she doesn't want her sons to get married because women today at bat shit crazy and super disloyal.

She sounded like some bitter dude getting rejected by women but at the same time I see these MGTOW/Red Pill groups and while the comment section is a disaster with bitter angry comments. There are many video evidences of sociopathic wives/spouses messing their husbands life's up.

I used to have those feelings but I thought I was having bitterness in my bum soul but I had no idea I was not alone in these feelings of mistrust and lack of propensity for relationships.

She sounds like she posts in Mayberry...

Are you she wasn't Kardashians...

I went to my salon and was talking to my hairstylist since its getting nice out and I am thinking about highlighting my hair.

Anyway, I was talking to hair and she was saying that I should NEVER marry and that she doesn't want her sons to get married because women today at bat shit crazy and super disloyal.

She sounded like some bitter dude getting rejected by women but at the same time I see these MGTOW/Red Pill groups and while the comment section is a disaster with bitter angry comments. There are many video evidences of sociopathic wives/spouses messing their husbands life's up.

I used to have those feelings but I thought I was having bitterness in my bum soul but I had no idea I was not alone in these feelings of mistrust and lack of propensity for relationships.

Going to a salon to get your hair cut likely means you won't be marrying a woman anyway. <Moves>

Sounds like your stylist is really a man.

a742bd83f60d7a53ecff1d53aa826daf2634b3a3b9943e5a027b692ffb0592c3.jpg

She sounds like she posts in Mayberry...

Are you she wasn't Kardashians...

She is Persian ( I am mix) and so we were talking in our native land and how awful, ungrateful and entitled women are. Kim is Armenian.
Going to a salon to get your hair cut likely means you won't be marrying a woman anyway. <Moves>

I am prepping myself for getting highlights for March/April. Like I just got the corners and back cuts and trimmed the top. The idea is to go from spiky hair style and transition to slick back hair.

Do you even know anything about style prepping or are you some goddamn pleb from Wisconsin? <Lmaoo>

Highlighting your hair?! Is this a thinly veiled coming out thread or wtf?

She is Persian ( I am mix) and so we were talking in our native land and how awful, ungrateful and entitled women are. Kim is Armenian.

I am prepping myself for getting highlights for March/April. Like I just got the corners and back cuts and trimmed the top. The idea is to go from spiky hair style and transition to slick back hair.

Do you even know anything about style prepping or are you some goddamn pleb from Wisconsin? <Lmaoo>

I'm a real man who doesn't follow the herd so style means nothing to me like it does to a girly man like you.

Sure you can choose to be mistrustful and closed off, that way you can never get burned, but then you can't have a relationship. It's baked in the cake that betrayal is possible, it's always possible.

Highlighting your hair?! Is this a thinly veiled coming out thread or wtf?

Anime avatar and name, we're probably looking at an early 20s guy, by default metrosexual. Is normal

lmao @ thinking about getting highlights. Next thing you'll be thinking about which dude you want to blow.

I'm a real man who doesn't follow the herd so style means nothing to me like it does to a girly man like you.

Its not a herd style, I was reppin the metro sexual look since the 5ive bands and all the badass boy bands of the mid 90s-early 2000s era. This was before the "Gangsta" era of mid-2000s and so, I been reppin the same style since the beginning.

Lol at you being a "real man" I bet you no fuck all about accessorizing and match making pants and dress shirts!

<Dany07>

[Qe doesn't want her sons to get married because women today at bat shit crazy and super disloyal.

I used to have those feelings but I thought I was having bitterness in my bum soul but I had no idea I was not alone in these feelings of mistrust and lack of propensity for relationships.[/QUOTE]

Mens-Hairstyles-For-Straight-Hair-Quiff-with-High-Fade-and-Highlights.jpg

you got this done ?

Its not a herd style, I was reppin the metro sexual look since the 5ive bands and all the badass boy bands of the mid 90s-early 2000s era. This was before the "Gangsta" era of mid-2000s and so, I been reppin the same style since the beginning.

Lol at you being a "real man" I bet you no fuck all about accessorizing and match making pants and dress shirts!

<Dany07>
Well, there it is. Case closed on this one boys.

I go to Great Clips and she never gives me any life advice.

I lulz at "the Gangsta era of mid 2000's"

Adorable...

There's only one reason to get highlights. You want to get some dick up in ya.

Nothing wrong.with being gay, just accept yourself for who you are.

Back