I was at the salon today and wow...

Going to a salon to get your hair cut likely means you won't be marrying a woman anyway. <Moves>
Right? TS why are talking about marrying a woman? Gay marriage is legal, there's no need to pretend anymore. Go out, show off your highlights and you will soon find some dude to date and eventually marry. But don't rush into it, take your time. And remember, a good relationship starts with honesty.

lmao @ thinking about getting highlights. Next thing you'll be thinking about which dude you want to blow.

you realize a shit ton of celebrity, football players, athletes, and fitness model guys who get laid tons do this stuff and other 'metro' stuff? not mention many europeans and koreans, japanese etc?
[Qe doesn't want her sons to get married because women today at bat shit crazy and super disloyal.

She sounded like some bitter dude getting rejected by women but at the same time I see these MGTOW/Red Pill groups and while the comment section is a disaster with bitter angry comments. There are many video evidences of sociopathic wives/spouses messing their husbands life's up.

I used to have those feelings but I thought I was having bitterness in my bum soul but I had no idea I was not alone in these feelings of mistrust and lack of propensity for relationships.

Mens-Hairstyles-For-Straight-Hair-Quiff-with-High-Fade-and-Highlights.jpg

you got this done ?[/QUOTE]

that is to light and look bad to me. but each own. if you are good looking girls dont care.

fucking justin bieber change his hair all time or real madrid players and they fuck girls like crazy. Nothing matters a good looking or really in shape guy with slight above average face can get away with anything just about.

Different culture (Persian); hard to judge.

Damn!

Do you remember any of the lyrics?

Your best bet is to ask some skank in highschool or just starting college which song it was and by who, giving a short description. It was like 15 months ago so if I gave you the short phrases I remembered they would have substituted words in there that would throw off the google search. Give them a basic rundown of what I said, you'll find it (remember, it was 1+ years ago).

I remember sitting there looking at everyone else in the place, no one else seemed to be startled so much by what was being said. It felt like the twilight zone

I went to my salon and was talking to my hairstylist since its getting nice out and I am thinking about highlighting my hair.

Anyway, I was talking to hair and she was saying that I should NEVER marry and that she doesn't want her sons to get married because women today at bat shit crazy and super disloyal.

She sounded like some bitter dude getting rejected by women but at the same time I see these MGTOW/Red Pill groups and while the comment section is a disaster with bitter angry comments. There are many video evidences of sociopathic wives/spouses messing their husbands life's up.

I used to have those feelings but I thought I was having bitterness in my bum soul but I had no idea I was not alone in these feelings of mistrust and lack of propensity for relationships.
lmao, as a dozen posters are telling me in my thread that there's no one encouraging single motherhood

Back