I want to take feminist blogs seriously then I see crap like this...

You can't take third wave contemporary feminism seriously unless they threaten you and even then...

We cannot wait for the final proof, the smoking gun, that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud.
- Anwar al-Awlaki (fossil fuel rape survivor)

Feminists want rights, but they do not want responsibility.

I think this meme pretty much sums up a lot of the social justice idiocy.

when-this-bigot-thought-it-was-okay-for-white-people-19177686.png

17952775_1375987129113477_7977659292030898436_n.jpg

Yes, by default you're a liar until you can provide proof... Of any crime, that's how it works.

I found this on some Facebook page called "Feminists United".

One dude asked if he should be treated guilty even if he didn't rape someone and the women their FLIPPED TF OUT on him!

Another woman said "waiting for facts isn't victim blaming, men have been falsely imprisoned based on lies"...

And they told her it's only about 2%.

(Not that you false positives are counted into statistics anyway).

I try to never use the word "crazy" colliqually but these women could do with a medication regimen.
Is your hobby recreational outrage?

People are hardly ever indicted for it. I mean what D.A. would want that when he/she is running for office? "He imprisoned a woman who raped".

Maybe it just went over my head but I'm not seeing anything here that's relevant to "innocent until proven guilty"? It's universal, not based on the likelihood of one verdict or another.

You really expected better of feminists? These are people who wear burqas in a stand against oppression.
Any issue that actually matters they go missing, but manspreading or a none existant wage gap? They're all over that.

@Alphaboy Why do you want to take feminist blogs seriously? I want to seriously see feminism destroyed.

It's crazy to see so many advocate for a "guilty until proven innocent" approach to sexual crimes. They justify it with the fact that a lot of women don't come forward, which yes, is true and sad, but why go the other way and take away the rights of those accused? It really is moronic.

They also try to justify it by claiming women wouldn't lie about something like that, or give you statistics where the cases in which accusers were lying were very low. This is untrue. PEOPLE will lie about anything. If you know a police officer, ask how many times they are given bullshit accusations by quarrelling lovers (men and women). You also have to account for the fact that a lot of alleged sexual assault victims are drunk and/or impaired and aren't 100% on the facts of what happened.

TL/DR: Innocent until proven guilty, no reason to treat sexual crimes any different.

Back