I want to take feminist blogs seriously then I see crap like this...

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
17952775_1375987129113477_7977659292030898436_n.jpg

Yes, by default you're a liar until you can provide proof... Of any crime, that's how it works.

I found this on some Facebook page called "Feminists United".

One dude asked if he should be treated guilty even if he didn't rape someone and the women their FLIPPED TF OUT on him!

Another woman said "waiting for facts isn't victim blaming, men have been falsely imprisoned based on lies"...

And they told her it's only about 2%.

(Not that you false positives are counted into statistics anyway).

I try to never use the word "crazy" colliqually but these women could do with a medication regimen.

Why would you be wanting to take Feminist blogs seriously?

Likes feminist blogs

Username Alphaboy

Yes, by default you're a liar until you can provide proof... Of any crime, that's how it works.

Falsely accusing someone of rape is pretty criminal itself. Innocent until proven guilty has to go both ways.

Problem with feminists is they hate men. They say they believe in equality yet none treat men as their equal, for how can you be equal with someone who has conspired to enslave you and all your gender for six thousand years? (fem theory hasn't discovered globeki-Tepi just yet)

They actually think there was a concentrated effort of males since "the dawn of civilisation"*, the fabled patriarchy, to keep women down and "enslaved". It's full on loon CT territory but treated as fact by third (fourth)? Wave feminists.

Feminist is not so much about equal rights, but more about making women feel better about being women.

"Lying" can't get you 25 years, I think that's the major difference she fails to grasp

Feminist is not so much about equal rights, but more about making women feel better about being women.

By wanting to be like men? I don't think it is about wanting to feel better about being a woman at all.

It seems to be more about womyn tribalism and power seeking for the tribe, but I doubt this is very fulfilling, considering the ying and the yang that men and women historically have represented.

First 7 words of your thread title are.....<45>

I guess we should move to a system where the accuser is always right, and the accused always go to jail unless they can prove their innocence.

17952775_1375987129113477_7977659292030898436_n.jpg

I found this on some Facebook page called "Feminists United".

One dude asked if he should be treated guilty even if he didn't rape someone and the women their FLIPPED TF OUT on him!

Another woman said "waiting for facts isn't victim blaming, men have been falsely imprisoned based on lies"...

And they told her it's only about 2%.

(Not that you false positives are counted into statistics anyway).

I try to never use the word "crazy" colliqually but these women could do with a medication regimen.

An accuser is not by default a liar and it is silly to say so. They simply bare the burden of proof. Or is it your position that every person found not guilty at trial was there because the accuser lied. There are lots of cases where people know damn well the accused is guilty but the evidence is just not there. It is reasonably
common domestic abuse situations. Also, lots of adults "lied" about being molested by Priests until of course, evidence was uncovered and magically they weren't lying. In fact they were telling the truth the whole time, but did not have evidence.

Falsely accusing someone of rape is pretty criminal itself. Innocent until proven guilty has to go both ways.
People are hardly ever indicted for it. I mean what D.A. would want that when he/she is running for office? "He imprisoned a woman who raped".

Whoa whoa whoa did she just assume the rapist's gender?

Back