I Want to See Conor vs. Bisping

Mixedfights

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I know Bisping is bigger but dude. I wanna see those press conferences. Lol! That shit would be a 10/10.

Plus Bisping isnt really a power puncher plus he basicly kickboxes. It could be a good fight to boot.

I mean....were following a "sport" that doesnt even have "official" rankings so....fuck it.

People will obviously say "lol weight classes". But actual MMA fans will look at the fight.

Bisping has roughly the same height and reach as Nate Diaz, but is 38 and doesn't have Nate's chin or submission threat. Conor would take his HCO.

Nah I'm good, if your so into the trash talk go watch something else. I'm watching mainly for the competition to see who's the best.

The trash talk does add a little bit more fuel and entertainment though.

People will obviously say "lol weight classes". But actual MMA fans will look at the fight.

Bisping has roughly the same height and reach as Nate Diaz, but is 38 and doesn't have Nate's chin or submission threat. Conor would take his HCO.

Is this like when Sherdog said Faber would beat Bisping all over again?

After Conor makes 100 million in the idiocratic may weather fight, he will never do an MMA event in his life.

After Conor makes 100 million in the idiocratic may weather fight, he will never do an MMA event in his life.
account bet?

I'm usually not into childish shit like that, but I'd like to see you gone.

If you think Conor is just gonna retire you obviously are a terrible judge of personality/character.

I think the fight would be competitive. Nate vs. Bisping would also be a load of fun. Styles and all that.

Not a fan of Conor, but I think he can drop Bisping..

If you think Conor is just gonna retire you obviously are a terrible judge of personality/character.

I think the fight would be competitive. Nate vs. Bisping would also be a load of fun. Styles and all that.

You guys simply do not understand the reason weight classes exist.

I think I'm a bad judge of terrible personalities/character. People like Conor, Anderson and so on are egomaniac a-holes, if you think you can read their soul, good for you.

You do whatever you want with yours. I don't make bets, go bark somewhere else.
You aren't as confident as you claim if you're unwilling to make the bet. If it's a sure thing that you're right, what's there to lose?

Last edited:
You aren't as confident as you cliam if you're unwilling to make the bet. If it's amsure thing that you're right, what's there to lose?

I don't need your opinion, thoughts or validation to express my convictions.

I don't need your opinion, thoughts or validation to express my convictions.
I'm not claiming you do.

You're full of shit though. And you need my opinion to alert you of that, apparently.

Why did you fail to answer my question?

Back