I Want to See Conor vs. Bisping

Because the initiative came from you. And I will not do something because you suggested it.

I hope you can understand this.
That's pathetic if true. Do something if it makes sense to do it. Don't do something if it doesn't make sense. Don't refuse to do something that makes sense just because someone tells you to do it. If I tell you to carrying on breathing, are you gonna stop out of defiance?

It comes down to this: You're sure enough that Conor doesn't fight again that you post Michael Jordan memes to mock those who think otherwise. Put that confidence to use and remove that johncola idiot from the forums, since there's nothing to lose.

That's pathetic if true. Do something if it makes sense to do it. Don't do something if it doesn't make sense. Don't refuse to do something that makes sense just because someone tells you to do it. If I tell you to carrying on breathing, are you gonna stop out of defiance?

It comes down to this: You're sure enough that Conor doesn't fight again that you post Michael Jordan memes to mock those who think otherwise. Put that confidence to use and remove that johncola idiot from the forums, since there's nothing to lose.

1- I've never posted Michael Jordan memes to mock people who I disagree with
2- Breathing is not a choice: it's an autonomic vegetative physiologic function.

So, you already used two fallacies to "discredit" me. Your diatribe is already invalid.

3- I simply stated Conor will never fight in the UFC after making 100M in the Floyd fight. Did I say I was sure of it? Did I say I was willing to bet on it? Did I say I cared about it any further than simply making the statement? Nope: everything else came from you.

Do not put words in people's mouthes. The betting, the anger and so on, they are all on you, I have nothing to do with it.

I simply think if Conor makes a gigantic pay day with Floyd, he won't come back as a UFC fighter. If he does, all the better, I hope he fights legitimate competitive fights.

I think we've exhausted this meaningless exchange.

1- I've never posted Michael Jordan memes to mock people who I disagree with
2- Breathing is not a choice: it's an autonomic vegetative physiologic function.

So, you already used two fallacies to "discredit" me. Your diatribe is already invalid.

3- I simply stated Conor will never fight in the UFC after making 100M in the Floyd fight. Did I say I was sure of it? Did I say I was willing to bet on it? Did I say I cared about it any further than simply making the statement? Nope: everything else came from you.

Do not put words in people's mouthes. The betting, the anger and so on, they are all on you, I have nothing to do with it.

I simply think if Conor makes a gigantic pay day with Floyd, he won't come back as a UFC fighter. If he does, all the better, I hope he fights legitimate competitive fights.

I think we've exhausted this meaningless exchange.
Huh? I was in this same argument with a different guy, and that guy used an MJ meme. I thought it was you. So sorry about that. Maybe it was @SoSoSmart ? I can't the thread so nvm.

Eating then, instead of breathing. You get the point.

But it's all irrelevant, because I thought you were someone else. So yeah, my bad.

Huh? I was in this same argument with a different guy, and that guy used an MJ meme. I thought it was you. So sorry about that. Maybe it was @SoSoSmart ? I can't the thread so nvm.

But it's all irrelevant, because I thought you were someone else. So yeah, my bad.
Probably was. When Im drunk I just argue.

I try to be polite and friendly at Sherdog....to the best of my abilities.

No problem. Honestly, I am just afraid Conor won't come back, that's why I say this, to prepare for the worst case scenario. Would suck.

I remember when people said Conor would beat Luke rockhold. Now it's he can beat bisping.

Back