I think we have a new Edmund

turko

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Francis Ngannou's coach is acting like he hit by a truck with all punch,kick and knees thrown by Francis.

Dropping to the ground with leg kicks and screaming while eating punchs is looking all fraud to me.

It reminds me Edmund's behaviours as his workouts with Rhonda. In todays media workouts he also dropped his go pro cam with a knee. I mean wtf dude? This is number 1 bullshit.

BTW, Stipe by TKO in 4th.

Stipe TKO in 2nd. Francis doesn't have the gas to even make it to the 4th round with a guy like Stipe.

So you are comparing this

4VhLvG0.gif

to this?

rousey-gif.gif

Francis Ngannou's coach is acting like he hit by a truck with all punch,kick and knees thrown by Francis.

Dropping to the ground with leg kicks and screaming while eating punchs is looking all fraud to me.

It reminds me Edmund's behaviours as his workouts with Rhonda. In todays media workouts he also dropped his go pro cam with a knee. I mean wtf dude? This is number 1 bullshit.

<TheWire1>

One, he is clearly joking when he does that, he trains pros for christ’s sake. Two, Francis very well could hit that hard. Three, how the fuck does that make his coach the new Edmund?

What a fraud
Takes a homeless guy with kinda sortaa boxing background to a ufc title shot

Video?People are so lazy around here.

But can Ngannou's coach do this:

ylWiJIMEybsocojFnkkhZDlTahkkMGdE7wVb-o6R554.gif

I think not.

We'll see if he has head movement saturday...

Back