I think we have a new Edmund

No one can be as good as Edmond, once in ever coach...
Ronda+Rousey+Hosts+Media+Day+Ahead+Rousey+lZCInxjEVGHl.jpg

I hope Werdum appears after the fight with 1 of 5 or so magic tricks he has up his sleeve.

maxresdefault.jpg

Bromance, boomerang, kick-the-goat, smile, ...

I love Stipe and I am rooting for him but just compare Stipe and Ngannou's open workouts. Ngannou is going to kill this man. He's a Heavyweight who moves at the speed of a Featherweight.. that's a fucking scary combination.

Francis Ngannou's coach is acting like he hit by a truck with all punch,kick and knees thrown by Francis.

Dropping to the ground with leg kicks and screaming while eating punchs is looking all fraud to me.

It reminds me Edmund's behaviours as his workouts with Rhonda. In todays media workouts he also dropped his go pro cam with a knee. I mean wtf dude? This is number 1 bullshit.

BTW, Stipe by TKO in 4th.

Parlay Volkan and Stipe pays 8:1

That just seems idiotic to me. Stipe should be a favorite and Volkan is a complete wild card.

Have you seen any of Ngannou fights... Lucky he hasn't decapitated anybody. #HEADCLEANOFF!!!

You're right... your girl came over this morning.

You caved prematurely. An easy yet brutal comeback was available to you.

I was legitmately dissapointed in how quickly you folded.

That other guy threw a couple of shots to your face and you immediately gave up your back like conor did in the first diaz fight

In the spirit of talking shit on sherdog. I think you owe it to yourself and all the other shit- stirrers to give it one more go.

That other guy threw a couple of shots to your face and you immediately gave up your back like conor did in the first diaz fight

In the spirit of talking shit on sherdog. I think you owe it to yourself and all the other shit- stirrers to give it one more go.

Your motivation is Edmond level, bruh. A for effort.

Man, I wanted to post "head movement" and "CLINCH! CLINCH!"

I always get beat to the punch.

Lol I was at work and not looking for an internet scrap.

The gifs I posted were a little sarcasm mixed with peace offering.

I’ll find him tomorrow and we can go again.

Lol I was at work and not looking for an internet scrap.

The gifs I posted were a little sarcasm mixed with peace offering.

I’ll find him tomorrow and we can go again.
I hear ya.

It's probably a bit selfish on my part. I love sherdog because of the shit talking more than the fights. lol

<{afrobol}>

Back