I think I need to be more aggressive

I am married now, but I never thought about my "pick up" skills when I was younger or chased women or had some kind of strategy.
I was never concerned about picking up girls things just sort of randomly happened.
Not sure how long I have been without sex but a month to 6 weeks sounds about right.
I think Pug just needs a serious post-boxing hobby; something that will really consume him.

Stepping back its not too difficult to analyze your mistakes, but in the moment I know it can be hard. Here's my view on it though.

With bar chick, you weren't aggressive enough. Girls that go to bars at night are more likely than not looking to hook up. You got her to play with you, but as you were playing you needed to escalate the situation. Start touching her (not in a sexual way...yet) and going from there, while always keeping the flirty vibe.

With other chick, you got the initial attention, but you didn't keep it interesting going forward, also would help if you were more straight forward with your intentions. Something like "I think you're really cute, I'd like to take you out for some drinks later", tells her you're interested immediately. I think a good strategy is if you feel the conversation starting to fade or slip, then gtfo before it does. Tell her you gotta do something and cut the conversation, then regroup and go back in later. Don't let the conversation fade into regular conversation "how was your day" "nice weather huh?", it needs to stay interesting. Girls like to have "fun" so you gotta keep it interesting.

I've fucked up my share of interactions, it just comes with practice and experience, as you know I'm still learning myself.

Also one more thing is you gotta realize you're not gonna mesh with every single girl even if you're seemingly doing the right things. So you can't beat yourself up over every failed interaction/attempt.

Next time, whip it out. That's a pretty aggressive move.

I am always wondering when I read those topics about guys analyzing their own "pick up" game and listen to " pick gurus" with really strange views about women.
How often do they try to get laid? They must try to get laid every day considering how much they are concerned with it.

I am married now, but I never thought about my "pick up" skills when I was younger or chased women or had some kind of strategy.
I was never concerned about picking up girls things just sort of randomly happened.
Not sure how long I have been without sex but a month to 6 weeks sounds about right.

I think the more you think about it and make a concerted effort to go out with the intent to hook up (as opposed to having fun), you fail more than you succeed. The idea of changing your behavior simply to attract the opposite (or same) sex is almost completely counter-intuitive to what woman prize in a partner: confidence and being secure in oneself.

@Phlog already hit the nail on the head - be confident, don't think about it too much, and you will have much more success with woman.

For fucks sake you make all these longwinded posts, and all you're trying to do is fuck random girls. I seriously don't get this gimmick.

If you wanted relationship advice I could sort of understand, but it's literally just how could I fuck more random sloots I meet in bars. I dunno man, go check youtube or something. One of those fuzzy hat wearing douches can give you all the tips.

I think you are probably one of the most pathetic person on this forum.

Every time, real or imagined encounters you have with women, you proceed to post and talk about it like what a woman would do.

No wonder you can't get some because you are offending women by making them feel like they have more testosterone than you.

For starters, 1) never post a thread again 2) you have absolutely no talent in this what so ever so

a) accept it and just deal with it
b) since you are desperate that first option is not an option. Therefore, just keep your mouth fucking shut. At least you won't expose yourself as estrogen when women interacts with you.

But seriously, you are one of the biggest pieces of shits on this forum.

a1549b8621e83854cda79881ca75a953627840db5ab3cf8c2bd2caa29bac5e7c.jpg

thought this thread was going to be about more aggressive pigeon hunting techniques. :(

Lol @ sending her a comic strip. Has the God Emperor Trump not taught you anything?

I would worry less about objectives and more about just being an enjoyable person to be around. Talk to all women, not just ones you want them know how taste ur pee pee. Start there grasshoppa.

Another Pugilistic wall of beta ness.

Whip out your hog to the next chick that strikes your fancy and ask if she wants a ride.

I would worry less about objectives and more about just being an enjoyable person to be around. Talk to all women, not just ones you want them know how taste ur pee pee. Start there grasshoppa.
Fn hilarious. Shout out AA

No you just have to stop making women your entire goal in life. You make at least 2 new threads with 5+ paragraphs each week about girls that you havn't even got with yet. That's your problem. Go find another goal in life, and move forward 100% and make it your purpose for living life to complete that goal. Women are natural followers and will flock to men that they don't have power over(i.e., men with value, whether that be social, physical, monetary, etc.). Or like others have sayd you can just pretend to be a more enjoyable person to be around but I don't recommend that path. Also i recommend getting it out of your brain that there's a perfect person out there for you... Fairy tales! Life isn't a disney movie, we live on planet Earth and we humans are animals like the rest of earths species. If you can fully grasp this fact then you have a better chance at understanding females.

I think you are probably one of the most pathetic person on this forum.

Every time, real or imagined encounters you have with women, you proceed to post and talk about it like what a woman would do.

No wonder you can't get some because you are offending women by making them feel like they have more testosterone than you.

For starters, 1) never post a thread again 2) you have absolutely no talent in this what so ever so

a) accept it and just deal with it
b) since you are desperate that first option is not an option. Therefore, just keep your mouth fucking shut. At least you won't expose yourself as estrogen when women interacts with you.

But seriously, you are one of the biggest pieces of shits on this forum.

Oh, f**k off. You are so toxic and your posts offers nothing but abuse.

TS, doesn't have perfect understanding with women, but not many people do. Human interactions can be complicated and hard to hard to understand. Lay off the insults. You come across as a jerk.

Another Pugilistic wall of beta ness.

Whip out your hog to the next chick that strikes your fancy and ask if she wants a ride.

Betaness would have been wanting to talk to women and then not doing so. At least TS put himself out therefore some experience out of it.

With women. And not aggressive in a threatening or rapey way. I mean I need to push my interaction with women towards a more romantic/sexual dynamic.

Talked to a girl by the bar while I was waiting with my friend and his girlfriend as they got their drinks. We were planning to play beer pong but since I didn't have a partner, I asked her to play with me, which she initially said no to. She was with her friend who was sitting next to her and a bit too drunk. I kept talking to her as well as trying to get the drunk friend into the conversation. She slowly warmed up to me and I joked about how I'm going to keep on convincing her to play with me, and she said sure. She left her drunk friend alone to play with me. I felt I was slowly building chemistry with her and things were going well. After the game there was a bit of a lull in the interaction. Should have taken that chance to dance with her or even go for a kiss but I missed the chance. I just kept trying to talk to her and felt whatever chemistry we had kind of fizzled out. Perhaps I could have salvaged it but I was bit too drunk and tired as fuck so I went home after saying bye to her and the friend. Ah shucks. Girl was really cute and nice but I missed my chance.

The day after, I went to a coffee shop near my place (not the one where the famed barista works) to do some reading/writing and while waiting in line to get a drink, a cute girl stood behind me so I started talking to her. Right away I felt a good amount of chemistry. We had a really good conversation with flirtatious vibes. I found out she lives pretty close to me and told her about Black Mirror. One thing I noticed right away is how intense her eye contact was. In the short little time we talked, I found myself liking her and wanting to get to know her more, and obviously bang. I asked her if she wanted to grab some drinks later at a bar and she enthusiastically agreed. But later in the conversation as it got later, she told me she was meeting her friends for dinner in the area so "Maybe we can grab drinks afterwards" but with less certainty than before. We made loose plans to grab drinks after she was done with dinner since I was going to be around anyway. Got her number and texted her "This is Pug" so she gets mine.

Around the time I thought she might be done, I kept checking my phone to see if she was still up for the drink. By the time she texted me it was a bit too late and unfortunately, she said she felt sick and just went home. She was coughing a bit earlier so I know she didn't just make up being sick. Being honest, I was bit disappointed. This girl, who I will call Lily because her actual name is also the name of a flower, left a much stronger impression on me than the girl at the bar. I have her number, and so far the texts, unlike our face to face conversation, have been very lukewarm. Her last message to me was, "Hope you have a great week Pug!" implying we won't meet again this week. She also misspelled my name. I plan to ask her to meet this week but am thinking of something a bit more eye catching than the usual boring "Hey how are you" since she isn't very responsive to texts.

She mentioned she's pretty introverted so I have a good comic strip about introverts to send her.

Anyway, the point I want to make is that perhaps I would've left a stronger impression on Lily and not friendzoned myself with the girl at the bar if I took a chance and pushed more. From my experience establishing that as a man, I am attracted to a woman as a woman, changes the nature of the interaction and makes things easier since she knows where I stand. Despite knowing this, I don't do it enough. With Lily, perhaps there was an unspoken understanding that we were interested in each other as members of the opposite sex, it was still not a certainty. I wonder if at one point I mentioned how I found her attractive or that the drinks would be like a date, would've made things clearer and increased the chances of her responding.

Cliffs:
- Was doing great with a chick but friendzoned myself by not taking the initiative
- Thought was doing great with a chick at a coffee shop but she has been unresponsive
nicolas-cage-turns-50-15-facts.gif

Back