I think I need to be more aggressive

More important than being more aggressive is learning to end on a high note. First girl, after beer pong. Get her number then move on, don't drag the exchange out. Same with the 2nd girl. After she agreed to drinks, get her number and move on.

In both cases, you needed to end the exchange when things were going well and set up the mood for the next exchange. With the first girl, the night can't get better than the beer pong vibe unless you're taking her home or changing venues to rebuild excitement. So chemistry has to fizzle, it can't maintain that level all night. With the 2nd girl, once you establish the possibility of drinks...what else is there for her to look forward to in your conversation? You're already meeting later, there's nothing else that can happen at the coffee shop.

Shut it down when you're on a high note, unless you have a definite plan of action. Definite does not mean "keep escalating hoping for something." It means "We're going to my place/that bar/this restaurant within the next 10 minutes," and you can make it happen.

With women. And not aggressive in a threatening or rapey way. I mean I need to push my interaction with women towards a more romantic/sexual dynamic.

Talked to a girl by the bar while I was waiting with my friend and his girlfriend as they got their drinks. We were planning to play beer pong but since I didn't have a partner, I asked her to play with me, which she initially said no to. She was with her friend who was sitting next to her and a bit too drunk. I kept talking to her as well as trying to get the drunk friend into the conversation. She slowly warmed up to me and I joked about how I'm going to keep on convincing her to play with me, and she said sure. She left her drunk friend alone to play with me. I felt I was slowly building chemistry with her and things were going well. After the game there was a bit of a lull in the interaction. Should have taken that chance to dance with her or even go for a kiss but I missed the chance. I just kept trying to talk to her and felt whatever chemistry we had kind of fizzled out. Perhaps I could have salvaged it but I was bit too drunk and tired as fuck so I went home after saying bye to her and the friend. Ah shucks. Girl was really cute and nice but I missed my chance.

The day after, I went to a coffee shop near my place (not the one where the famed barista works) to do some reading/writing and while waiting in line to get a drink, a cute girl stood behind me so I started talking to her. Right away I felt a good amount of chemistry. We had a really good conversation with flirtatious vibes. I found out she lives pretty close to me and told her about Black Mirror. One thing I noticed right away is how intense her eye contact was. In the short little time we talked, I found myself liking her and wanting to get to know her more, and obviously bang. I asked her if she wanted to grab some drinks later at a bar and she enthusiastically agreed. But later in the conversation as it got later, she told me she was meeting her friends for dinner in the area so "Maybe we can grab drinks afterwards" but with less certainty than before. We made loose plans to grab drinks after she was done with dinner since I was going to be around anyway. Got her number and texted her "This is Pug" so she gets mine.

Around the time I thought she might be done, I kept checking my phone to see if she was still up for the drink. By the time she texted me it was a bit too late and unfortunately, she said she felt sick and just went home. She was coughing a bit earlier so I know she didn't just make up being sick. Being honest, I was bit disappointed. This girl, who I will call Lily because her actual name is also the name of a flower, left a much stronger impression on me than the girl at the bar. I have her number, and so far the texts, unlike our face to face conversation, have been very lukewarm. Her last message to me was, "Hope you have a great week Pug!" implying we won't meet again this week. She also misspelled my name. I plan to ask her to meet this week but am thinking of something a bit more eye catching than the usual boring "Hey how are you" since she isn't very responsive to texts.

She mentioned she's pretty introverted so I have a good comic strip about introverts to send her.

Anyway, the point I want to make is that perhaps I would've left a stronger impression on Lily and not friendzoned myself with the girl at the bar if I took a chance and pushed more. From my experience establishing that as a man, I am attracted to a woman as a woman, changes the nature of the interaction and makes things easier since she knows where I stand. Despite knowing this, I don't do it enough. With Lily, perhaps there was an unspoken understanding that we were interested in each other as members of the opposite sex, it was still not a certainty. I wonder if at one point I mentioned how I found her attractive or that the drinks would be like a date, would've made things clearer and increased the chances of her responding.

Cliffs:
- Was doing great with a chick but friendzoned myself by not taking the initiative
- Thought was doing great with a chick at a coffee shop but she has been unresponsive

TBH, I don't think you did too much wrong. And you are getting experience. So, look at the positives. Also, these chicks haven't friend zoned you ... Yet. Give it a week and holla at them and ask them out, then make it man to woman, when you are together.

You don't have to explicitally say "it's a date" ... If you ask a woman out and say you want to have coffee/drinks, ... She knows, dude.

Sounds like you need to learn text game. Avoid daily conversations about work/weather ... Keep it fun and use the phone to arrange a meet. No comic strips (dun even know Wut that is).

Yeah, with the bar girl, you have to learn to enjoy those intense moments of silence ... Don't feel the need to talk, just let the silence happen and be present in the moment.

Oh, f**k off. You are so toxic and your posts offers nothing but abuse.

TS, doesn't have perfect understanding with women, but not many people do. Human interactions can be complicated and hard to hard to understand. Lay off the insults. You come across as a jerk.

Mooner vs Gooner lol. Is it weird if for some reason I keep reading his name as Moonerview

Mooner vs Gooner lol. Is it weird if for some reason I keep reading his name as Moonerview

I don't know. I just don't like these vitriolic negative posts to a straight, honest plea for advice and wanting to understand.

As if every man is born completely understanding human interactions and how women's brains work.

If you want to be more aggressive, fill the room with uppercuts

I wouldn't say be more "aggressive" ... Be direct with your intent.

The second girl. I would give it a week and a half before messaging her again and the then just straight ask "when are free to meet next? Let's grab a coffee/a bite to eat/ice cream/whatever" ... Keep it casual.

No more messages about work/weather/hobbies/siblings/etc.

I don't know. I just don't like these vitriolic negative posts to a straight, honest plea for advice and wanting to understand.

As if every man is born completely understanding human interactions and how women's brains work.

Maybe, just maybe, it's the combination of ts "I don't love these hoes, I just want to bang" ladies man mentality, with all this insecurity and second guessing on how to approach girls.

IF your this ladies man, why are you on sherdog every other day with a wall of text about trying to bang some bar skank? Doesn't compute.

Not more aggressive, but more direct with your intent.

With the second girl, I would give it about a week and a half before messaging her again. And then be more direct, "when are you free next? Let's grab a coffee/bite to eat/ice cream" ...

It sounds like you blew her phone up with too many daily texts from reading the OP. So no more messages about work/weather/daily strife. Keep it fun, but purposeful. Get to the point.,

Don't beat yourself up. Just learn from it and keep going. Also, at least TS is trying and putting himself out there. Most men don't.

I've f**ked up so many potentially good situations soooo many times, it is hard to stop focusing on regrets. But, I've also succeeded a lot, too. Focus on the positives, keep learning and growing. Good luck.

Maybe, just maybe, it's the combination of ts "I don't love these hoes, I just want to bang" ladies man mentality, with all this insecurity and second guessing on how to approach girls.

IF your this ladies man, why are you on sherdog every other day with a wall of text about trying to bang some bar skank? Doesn't compute.

I don't know. TS, seems young and unsure of what he really wants. Most men want a young, supportive good looking woman with them. It's hard to find and figure out. Often you have to fail hard to realize it.

Some people have to go through phases, fail hard, win hard, to discover and get what they really want. The heroes journey.

i didnt read your post, but if you dont push it you will rarely if ever get laid

Approach them quickly with a full erection to establish dominance in public.

It's just words on a screen. For all I know hes a pimply faced teen who's just regurgitating what he read on pickup books. And for all you know Im a massive stud who just likes to troll these forums with my socially insecure manlet gimmick.
I wish

I don't know. TS, seems young and unsure of what he really wants. Most men want a young, supportive good looking woman with them. It's hard to find and figure out. Often you have to fail hard to realize it.

Some people have to go through phases, fail hard, win hard, to discover and get what they really want. The heroes journey.

I'm just socially retarded.

i didnt read your post, but if you dont push it you will rarely if ever get laid

The art of push and pull. You have to push to get laid, but it depends on the girl. Not all girls are the same. Some women will not sleep with you unless you explicitly ask her to be your girlfriend.

It's just words on a screen. For all I know hes a pimply faced teen who's just regurgitating what he read on pickup books. And for all you know Im a massive stud who just likes to troll these forums with my socially insecure manlet gimmick.
I wish

I'm just socially retarded.

Look at how high the divorce rate is and a lot of those who are married don't have sex and are locked into a loveless relationship. A very small minority of men understand women and human relationships in general ... don't listen to the "I know everything" sherdoggers.

I think you are probably one of the most pathetic person on this forum.

Every time, real or imagined encounters you have with women, you proceed to post and talk about it like what a woman would do.

No wonder you can't get some because you are offending women by making them feel like they have more testosterone than you.

For starters, 1) never post a thread again 2) you have absolutely no talent in this what so ever so

a) accept it and just deal with it
b) since you are desperate that first option is not an option. Therefore, just keep your mouth fucking shut. At least you won't expose yourself as estrogen when women interacts with you.

But seriously, you are one of the biggest pieces of shits on this forum.
{<jimmies}

read the title and 3 words and got a rapey vibe from this dude. hide yo kids, hide you wife...

Look at how high the divorce rate is and a lot of those who are married don't have sex and are locked into a loveless relationship. A very small minority of men understand women and human relationships in general ... don't listen to the "I know everything" sherdoggers.
To be honest I didn't listen to you lol. I sent her that comic strip. Once again loose plans to meet later this week

Don't listen to the haters @Pugilistic keep on making entertaining threads of the adventures of the canlet

If things are really that bad, go see some "pros"

Back