I think Conor haters are fans of MMA history biggest cheaters

Notoriouslefthand

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They are trying to channel all that hate and disappointment that these roiding cheats caused to them by making stupid "Conor n-neeeds to d-defend", "C-Conrad is butthole" threads. They have realized that Conor is for real in top 3 GOAT discussion and in most peoples mind he is greatest of them all.

This defend or vacate nonsense got out of control after Jones and Silva destroyed their legacies and turned into MMA history biggest jokes and cowards.

I use to be a fan of cheaters until joey faked getting stabbed

He's nowhere near GOAT.

He needs at LEAST 3 title defenses against top contenders to even be in the discussion for LW GOAT, let alone top 3 GOaT.

They are trying to channel all that hate and disappointment that these roiding cheats caused to them by making stupid "Conor n-neeeds to d-defend", "C-Conrad is butthole" threads. They have realized that Conor is for real in top 3 GOAT discussion and in most peoples mind he is greatest of them all.

This defend or vacate nonsense got out of control after Jones and Silva destroyed their legacies and turned into MMA history biggest jokes and cowards.
You want to do the horizontal hokey pokey on some freshman fifteens in the quad?

I think Conor fans suffered brain damage from the Floyd fight.

He is not even GOAT in his own division. RDA, Edgar, Benson and BJ are all ahead of him.

To act like three good wins put him in GOAT discussion is ridiculous and hilariously stupid.

Him being GOAT is a meme. And his champ status is becoming one as well.

0 / 10

FAIL
1IeUEK9zRz2PFWEHfNzu_Spin%20Dance%20Knockout.gif

the deluded arguments of the typical Conor hater:

1) fighting bigger guys isn't as impressive as fighting guys in your weight division
2) beating the champ of a weight divison doesn't mean anything
3) XYZ flavor-of-the-month fighter will be the one to beat McGregor
4) boxing is fighting

1) fighting bigger guys isn't as impressive as fighting guys in your weight division
4) boxing is fighting
He's nowhere near GOAT.

He needs at LEAST 3 title defenses against top contenders to even be in the discussion for LW GOAT, let alone top 3 GOaT.
deluded argument #1 appears with splashes of #2

2) beating the champ of a weight division doesn't mean anything
4) boxing is fighting
He is not even GOAT in his own division. RDA, Edgar, Benson and BJ are all ahead of him.

To act like three good wins put him in GOAT discussion is ridiculous and hilariously stupid.

Him being GOAT is a meme. And his champ status is becoming one as well.

4) boxing is fighting
I think Conor fans suffered brain damage from the Lloyd fight.

Top 3 GOAT? Even if GOAT was actually a thing, Conor wouldn't be in the top 5

inb4 someone cries and calls me a hater for pointing out there are a lot of people that would be higher than Conor on the list

Conor fans are the most laughable. I've said since day one he is an opportunistic fraud. He's only proven that further. His fans are hipster teenagers who love tight pants and a fuck you attitude. Bet ya'll believe in law of attraction too. You're attracted to an undersized man who only wants to fight manlets smaller than him. Fuck you all. May your kids have downs, and may your moms who pay the internet bill die early. Pussies.

Back