I think Conor haters are fans of MMA history biggest cheaters

You are unable to follow the parallels and trajectories of your own logic.
No. They just don't fit your simplistic scheme.

I said excactly what I meant. What you read into it is your own problem.

Saying Conor is not the GOAT does not equal that I think he sucks.

I provided guys who are more proven. And you come to the conclusion that I am a hater. Why don't you come up with some real objective arguments instead of trying to make this about emotions?

Objective criticism is not hate.

tenor.gif

LoL look at all them salty haters crawling up in here.

the deluded arguments of the typical Conor hater:

1) fighting bigger guys isn't as impressive as fighting guys in your weight division
2) beating the champ of a weight divison doesn't mean anything
3) XYZ flavor-of-the-month fighter will be the one to beat McGregor
4) boxing is fighting

And Colin drones insist that MMA is real fighting. Which it also is not. They both are, or they both aren't.

Floyd would of dominated mma if they actually paid fighters decent money.

But when you've got that much power to make the ufc and it's biggest star your bitch, why would you even think about stepping in the cage.

Floyd is everything Conor wishes he was.
Perfect record
More money
More popular
Undefeated
TBE
50-0
tenor.gif

Savage

They are trying to channel all that hate and disappointment that these roiding cheats caused to them by making stupid "Conor n-neeeds to d-defend", "C-Conrad is butthole" threads. They have realized that Conor is for real in top 3 GOAT discussion and in most peoples mind he is greatest of them all.

This defend or vacate nonsense got out of control after Jones and Silva destroyed their legacies and turned into MMA history biggest jokes and cowards.

Connor has been the best fw in the last few years and that is what fans give him credit for. The goat discussion is laughable. There’s better Lws than him. there are definately better current champions than him. He’s scared to defend his belt, and should be because he’s 2 from 4 and further loses hurt his legacy, even amongst fans like yourself who suck his dick
He got finished and got a razor close decision against nate Diaz ffs.

Boxing is light years away from fighting
You are a fucking joke man. Both boxing and mma are combat sports just with different rule sets. If you want real fight go to a bar full of retards and jump on the first one you see preferably smaller and weaker than you.

You are a fucking joke man. Both boxing and mma are combat sports just with different rule sets. If you want real fight go to a bar full of retards and jump on the first one you see preferably smaller and weaker than you.
By that logic arm wrestling is on par with boxing in regards to fighting

No. They just don't fit your simplistic scheme.

I said excactly what I meant. What you read into it is your own problem.
Wrong

Saying Conor is not the GOAT does not equal that I think he sucks.

I provided guys who are more proven. And you come to the conclusion that I am a hater. Why don't you come up with some real objective arguments instead of trying to make this about emotions?

Objective criticism is not hate.
Objectivity and subjectivity are myths. Educate yourself. Learn.

Back