I still love Conor

mmaday4day

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I don't care what you guys say.

I would invite Conor to break my window anyday. Thank you for reading.

I hate him

I hope he hits you in the head with a dolly

You love Conor like Conor loves coke, it's kind of sweet actually.

Okay... So why don't you?

He would take every chance he could get to look "tough".

conor_bus.jpg

Artem sherdog account confirmed

Yeah Conor can be corny.. but he's a pretty intriuging case.

He is a magician in terms of his performance in the cage. He builds you up, more and more, until the final moment.. and it's bam.. the Aldo fight blew everyone's mind. Same with Alvarez.

Its also interesting how's he is always making moves to position himself in the game.. bit by bit he is gradually strong arming power away from the ufc.. we were used to seeing fighters exploited and underpaid, he didn't follow that narrative.

He's the most interesting man in sports basically.. being polarizing is part of that.. I'm interested to see the show continue.

Meh. He’s done, bro. I don’t see how the ufc could even work with him again. He should be lifetime banned for ruining an event and injuring fighters.

"Conor McGregor was never my friend."

- FacePunch McFlorian

We all love Conor

The only difference is some can admit it and some can't

Whoever 'liked Conor before' and not anymore now needs to reexamine their life. These are cage fighters, not priests. All the signs of ego, retaliation, being above the law we have seen long before the Khabib Saga. We, as cage fight fan consumers, ask these kids to get punched in the head for our entertainment then get pissed when they start acting like they have CTE.

Keep your idols and cage fighters separate. End of story.

I still love Holly. But I’m a guy and she’s a girl. And I don’t recall her ducking defending her belt. Or her breaking numerous laws in a cowardly attack on innocent women.

On one hand it blows my mind that nearly blinding two people is going to result in a slap on the wrist.

On the other, his ego is so out of control that his next fuckup will be Jon Jones-level glorious.

I'm sorry TS. Maybe Conor will give you a hug after he's done donkey punching you.

Back