I see many people crying about how Ronda isn't hot

Rhonda is confident which is attractive. As far as that picture, it's not hard for a girl to look good if she tries, especially with photo editing, lighting, etc...
befunky_artwork.jpg

Rousey would be the biggest "name" on your resume but not the most beautiful.

Her attitude sucks ASS, not a big fan of her ugly tattoos and rumors are she has a stinky vag (no surprise).

She is 100% the type that gets passed around in circles, which leads her to believe she's cooler than she actually is. With that said I know she's a freak but be wary with her even when strapped. Self admitted she has a ton of miles on the odometer

lettuce just say if the choice was between her and other i would most likely pick other

Some people look a lot better in person than they do in photos. For others, it's the other way around. We all know those munter's who look respectable in their pictures or alternatively those mediocre folks who have that one/multiple good pictures where they look great.

Some of you would be shocked how mediocre some gorgeous people can look in candid photographs from afar, with poor lighting/angles/cameras. Or maybe you all wouldn't. I've known many Women who look so much better in person than they do in their pictures, they're the sort of Women whom if you saw their pictures you'd say they're average or decent looking. But in real life you'd be strongly attracted to them.

Some of you guys would look outright repulsive if you had candid pictures snapped, especially after/during working out. You work up a sweat, your skin reddens, you pull unattractive faces and so on. Everyone is capable of taking a bad picture.

I've never seen Ronda Rousey in person but honestly I would not be surprised if she looked good in real life, standing meters away from you. Some people on here who claim they could get better may be surprised. Whilst she gets ridiculed for being 'fat' on here, obesity is at an all time high and she's a lot leaner than your every day person. When she's in shape she's lean, athletic and quite muscular for a Woman. Her body would be a nice change to the sloppy frumpy bodies that many of you have been intimately involved with.

i wonder how many of you have bang girls who are better looking than ronda

None.....doesnt make Ronda good looking though just cuz I can't score above a 7.

Ronda's maybe a 5 by the way....maybe 6 on weight cut day.

Back