I see many people crying about how Ronda isn't hot

rl4090526

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Don't even lie you couch bugs you'd be all over this if you had a chance which you never will

ronda-rousey.jpg

when shes in shape shes attractive, but lets not act like shes smoking. Most of the photos of her are photoshopped to the max, not to mention her personality completely ruins any remaining attractiveness shes has. When in shape shes probably a 6/10

AND THE MOLEEE! MOLEMOLEMOLEE

Weigh in Ronda and most photoshopped photo shoot pix make her look like a pretty woman.

The way she lets herself go in between fights and her personality make her a VERY ugly woman.

Would both though.

I've heard no mention yet of her elbows - anybody know if they are too pointy?

i have yearned so long for weigh in ronda...but not as much as a new tool album.

How is not thinking she is hot "crying about it"? She isn't that hot. Above average looking, but a bitch which makes her uglier. That's not crying, that is reality.

What's wrong with not thinking she's hot? I mean everyone has different opinions. She's not hot too me. Maybe when you compare her to Amanda Nunes she is but overall she is not hot.

She's bad @ss doe

Dont you know all these guys on sherdog are studs that get 9's and 10's daily..

why Ronda's white knights absolutely want us to tell shes is hot? who cares if shes hot or not she is a fighter GTFO

Back