I see Gustafsson vs OSP next for LHW title contention (or Interim)

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
IF Gus doesnt choose to wait for DC on his trip to HW he has expressed interest in fighting again. I wouldnt be surprised if we see an Interim fight.

Ozdimer vs Gustafsson would have been ideal but Volkan just lost to DC.

Glover Teixiera (rank 2) as Alexander (Rank 1) Alexander just knocked him out in his last fight it wouldnt be fair to make him knock him out again for good measure to secure a title shot he already earned through beating him the first time.

Alexander vs Manuwa 2 I dont see it taking place as Jimi lost to Volkan brutally in his own last fight and we obv seen Gus and Jimi fight already.

OSP has a 3 fight win streak (all finishes) Rank 5 and its a brand new fight to watch, actually would be very interesting IMO.

He's booked to fight Latifi next week.....and I'm going with Ilir for the upset

Which creates an even more complicated situation, as Ilir and Gus train at the same gym (DC & Cain bullshit all over again)

Which creates an even more complicated situation, as Ilir and Gus train at the same gym (DC & Cain bullshit all over again)
If he wins he def gets Gus. The turn around would still be quicker than DC

Osp having a fight booked means nothing . If he wins that one and they offer him nothing he’s the type to get back into camp ASAP. barring injuries

Gus fights like once a year, if he’s looking for more reasons to sit around he might as well retire. The guy should have been tearing shit up since he’s one of the best.

I see Jones X Gus II at the end of summer 2018 for the vacant title

Seeing Gustafsson and OSP be legitimately considered as title challengers shows how shit the heavyweight divisions are. <31>

Hasn't Gustafsson received enough undeserved title shots?

1 is enough.

Isn't Gus still injured? I thought he wouldn't be ready until May?

The king needs to return to spice things up.

Jones Gus 2 as Soul on Ice said

Ozdimer vs Gustafsson would have been ideal but Volkan just lost to DC.

Gus was gifted a fking title shot after get KTFO by Rumble
Anw, Gus want to WAIT and fight Rockhold to get his titleshot, he already said that so your topic is meaningless

Back