I respect al laquetas skill but he needs to respect dana

Underdog bjj jp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If it wasn't for Dana. Hell be selling houses right now and fighting part time at some indy spot for 100 bucks. Dana spelled backwards is anad which means warrior in hawaii. He needs to learn how to keep it shut so he can produce more good matches for us. Dana is the master

If it wasn't for Dana, it would have been Dana's replacement who would have done Dana's job... maybe better, maybe worse.

If it wasn't for UFC, it would have been another org in power. Bellator or who knows who...

Never had a shitty boss before?

Fuck you TS :)
giphy.webp

It was Fertittas that made UFC into what it is. Also Dana does nothing special at all, he can be replaced now and won't even be missed.

Dana spelled backwards is anad, but Laqueta is not Iaquinta.

Also Dana does nothing special at all, he can be replaced now and won't even be missed.
Not true. The reason we and everybody else puts up with Dana, at the end of the day, is because Dana is relatively trusted to keep the UFC from becoming something other than what it has been. There's been some questionable calls, sure; CM Punk, Conor's special treatment, and so on. But Dana, for all his flaws, maintains enough of the UFC's integrity to keep it credible. We don't see many freakshow fights. It's not in danger of becoming the WWE. There aren't too many blatant mismatches. Admit it, Dana - full dick on open display n' all - is trusted more than almost anybody they could put in that spot. AND you just KNOW the next guy is gonna be a douche. You can feel it

Last edited:
Dana the Evil Genius....
upload_2018-6-19_6-32-53.jpeg
Muahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Last edited:
First off, nothing wrong with selling houses, second, who gives a fuck.

"Soothing Al" Laqueta is Ragin Al's mild mannered half brother. He sells cars in New Jersey.

If it wasn't for Dana. Hell be selling houses right now and fighting part time at some indy spot for 100 bucks. Dana spelled backwards is anad which means warrior in hawaii. He needs to learn how to keep it shut so he can produce more good matches for us. Dana is the master
Anad in English is a conjunction word, meaning "lone nut" or "solo ball"

Synonyms: Unitesticle and Monogonad

I want to see a Dana White vs Al Laqueta buried in the desert match.

nah fuck dana and his fanboys. MMA existed before, will exist after, and would have developped with or without him,
this narative he made the sport is ridiculous, athletes, fans and investors made the sport, he is neither, he's an employee of the financers and someone else would have done the job, maybe better

Not true. The reason we and everybody else puts up with Dana, at the end of the day, is because Dana is relatively trusted to keep the UFC from becoming something other than what it has been. There's been some questionable calls, sure; CM Punk, Conor's special treatment, and so on. But Dana, for all his flaws, maintains enough of the UFC's integrity to keep it credible. We don't see many freakshow fights. It's not in danger of becoming the WWE. There aren't too many blatant mismatches. Admit it, Dana - full dick on open display n' all - is trusted more than almost anybody they could put in that spot. AND you just KNOW the next guy is gonna be a douche. You can feel it

Nope. The UFC has no integrity or credibility and didn't have it for a very long time now (not just since WME). A few years ago I watched almost every fight the UFC put on, now I just pick and chose about 10-15%, because the rest tends to be either snoozefests, mismatched (where it's clear one of the fighter is getting pushed for marketing purposes) or people that don't belong in a high level fight (WMMA, CMPunk...)

Daner is one of the reasons why MMA can never become a truly big sport under the UFC. He's a vindictive, greedy and impulsive person, which is ok when building a business but impossible if you want to go global.

Yep. Everybody is acting like Dana is behind all these changes. I’m sure some higher ups in the WME have their share of decisions. Dana could be the one keeping the train on the rails or the one driving it off the track we may never know. I like that Al is standing up for himself and think all the fighters should do the same. I am not sure this is going to work out in Al’s favor though.

He needs to do whatever the fuck he wants to do.

Nope. The UFC has no integrity or credibility and didn't have it for a very long time now (not just since WME). A few years ago I watched almost every fight the UFC put on, now I just pick and chose about 10-15%, because the rest tends to be either snoozefests, mismatched (where it's clear one of the fighter is getting pushed for marketing purposes) or people that don't belong in a high level fight (WMMA, CMPunk...)

Daner is one of the reasons why MMA can never become a truly big sport under the UFC. He's a vindictive, greedy and impulsive person, which is ok when building a business but impossible if you want to go global.
You not appreciating WMMA is your own fault. And those other things have more to do with the fact that UFC is now owned by WME which is basically the illuminati. Getting rid of Dana will not make those problems better; in fact, that'd probably make it worse

You not appreciating WMMA is your own fault. And those other things have more to do with the fact that UFC is now owned by WME which is basically the illuminati. Getting rid of Dana will not make those problems better; in fact, that'd probably make it worse

With a few exceptions (Rose, Joanna, Cyborg, Nunes and one or two others) WMMA is dragging down every UFC event, because it's amateur hour when the girls get into the octagon. If you deny that you either don't have a clue about MMA or you're just a Daner shill.

If we had Coker instead of Daner it would make those problems better and we would have people like Benson, Askren, Gegard, Fedor and some others in the UFC. So please stop it with your bullshit statements about how everything is better with Daner, it makes you look like a fool.

I want to see Raging Al get his next KO via flying, spinning, scorpion kick.... then get passed over on the fight bonus

Back