I respect al laquetas skill but he needs to respect dana

Some people treat Dana like he founded MMA and built the UFC all on his own out of nothing. Trained the fighters, paid for all their expenses from his own money and never made a dime from it. What a generous guy.

I hate people who talk shit and can't even spell the name correctly. Pointless thread

With a few exceptions (Rose, Joanna, Cyborg, Nunes and one or two others) WMMA is dragging down every UFC event, because it's amateur hour when the girls get into the octagon. If you deny that you either don't have a clue about MMA or you're just a Daner shill.

If we had Coker instead of Daner it would make those problems better and we would have people like Benson, Askren, Gegard, Fedor and some others in the UFC. So please stop it with your bullshit statements about how everything is better with Daner, it makes you look like a fool.
Holy shit snowflake, calm down. I didn't mean to upset you. I just like having an old hand on deck when they're going through so many changes in the WME era. That shouldn't rattle your butthole the way it so clearly has. Perhaps you should seek medical help, my friend. Or just ask your lover to quit pounding you in the ass for a few days so you can heal up and not get so offended by other people's opinions :)

If it wasn't for Dana. Hell be selling houses right now and fighting part time at some indy spot for 100 bucks. Dana spelled backwards is anad which means warrior in hawaii. He needs to learn how to keep it shut so he can produce more good matches for us. Dana is the master
What’s the issue with selling houses?

You rather like getting punched in the face for a living than selling houses?

So just because someone helps a sport along in some ways and gives someone an opportunity they should be able to do and say what they want? Come on now

The fact that Dana did a great job shaping and building the UFC does not justify everything he does.

There was plenty to disagree with in the last years that he did. And especially with fighters who directly work with him I can see why they are frustrated with him.

And everyone has the right to speak out. It takes balls to do it especially if you don't have a very strong position in the organization. So more power to him.

Dana needs to have some respect himself.

And selling houses isn't that bad a gig if you're good at it. My top agents make over $300k a year and I know some UFC fighters would kill for that.

Dana needs to have some respect himself.

And selling houses isn't that bad a gig if you're good at it. My top agents make over $300k a year and I know some UFC fighters would kill for that.
never said it was a bad thing ! Selling houses is where it's at but it's hard work. It's like getting a q.p and trying off it by dimes

Holy shit snowflake, calm down. I didn't mean to upset you. I just like having an old hand on deck when they're going through so many changes in the WME era. That shouldn't rattle your butthole the way it so clearly has. Perhaps you should seek medical help, my friend. Or just ask your lover to quit pounding you in the ass for a few days so you can heal up and not get so offended by other people's opinions :)

Haha, why would I be upset? The only butthole rattled was yours when your social father prefered to penetrate you over giving you an education on how to lead an argument. It's understandable though, as your mothers cunt was already in use by various donkeycocks and a man has to fuck. Don't be mad about it, that's the miracle of life, donkeyboy.

Monogonad...that's a bloody good one. Had me laughing.
Yeah, that one slips off the tongue, dudn't it? Haha Let's keep it going and maybe it'll stick and become a new word
"Yeah, I ran into that monogonad son of a bitch, and he sprinted off like a pussy!"

Haha, why would I be upset? The only butthole rattled was yours when your social father prefered to penetrate you over giving you an education on how to lead an argument. It's understandable though, as your mothers cunt was already in use by various donkeycocks and a man has to fuck. Don't be mad about it, that's the miracle of life, donkeyboy.
That's the best you could do after 30 minutes? Well, I'll give you cred for your effort but your work is shoddy as hell. Some advice, don't throw back the same cock you got smacked with. It's derivative, reeks of desperation, and no one's gonna buy it. It's really the same "I know you are but what am I?" line that should have died out in elementary school. Don't give up though kid, you got potential and that's something :)
Oh, and a small tip: suppositories are intimidating, I know, but of all people YOU should be able to take it and it WILL help with that soreness. But you can't get shook. Pull your pants down and swallow that baby whole. No hesitation. You're welcome

That's the best you could do after 30 minutes? Well, I'll give you cred for your effort but your work is shoddy as hell. Some advice, don't throw back the same cock you got smacked with. It's derivative, reeks of desperation, and no one's gonna buy it. It's really the same "I know you are but what am I?" line that should have died out in elementary school. Don't give up though kid, you got potential and that's something :)
Oh, and a small tip: suppositories are intimidating, I know, but of all people YOU should be able to take it and it WILL help with that soreness. But you can't get shook. Pull your pants down and swallow that baby whole. No hesitation. You're welcome

30 min? Do you really think I'm on sherdog the whole day waiting for your reply? Donkeyboi thinks he's important, doesn't he? Seems you're suffering under the Dunning-Kruger effect, but it's still kindof sad that all you got left is trying to convince yourself what a great win you just achieved for WMMA and Daner. Your mom would be proud too.

great-success-high-five.jpg

<36>

Love these keyboard warriors telling a pro cage fighter what he needs to do and what he needs to think

Shertards are out in force today

30 min? Do you really think I'm on sherdog the whole day waiting for your reply? Donkeyboi thinks he's important, doesn't he? Seems you're suffering under the Dunning-Kruger effect, but it's still kindof sad that all you got left is trying to convince yourself what a great win you just achieved for WMMA and Daner. Your mom would be proud too.

great-success-high-five.jpg
I accept your concession. I don't blame you. You really had nowhere to go; I had you in checkmate

I accept your concession. I don't blame you. You really had nowhere to go; I had you in checkmate

You misunderstood me then as you're obviously one of those guys that thinks a complex insult is a good one. A short and clear cut random insult will always trump the shit you're desperately trying to come up with while you're waiting on my next response, donkeyboy. You trying to convince yourself only makes you look even more sad than your family history already is (and I didn't even count the inbreeding yet!).

Go on now, tell us again what great of a success your defense of WMMA and Daner is. While you're at it, go google Dunning-Kruger, you fool.
<Oku02>

Back