I REFUSE TO BELIEVE JDS IS A CHEATER!

You guys are his fans that thought he old beat Klitschko in boxing t one point too, right?

MMA is now what Baseball was in the 1990s
Mark McGwire=Brock Lesnar
Barry Bonds=Anderson Silva
Jose Canseco=Chael Sonnen or Jon Jones(all snitches who used)

Who is the Barnett and Vitor of MLB?

Any others?

Mark McGwire=Brock Lesnar
Barry Bonds=Anderson Silva
Jose Canseco=Chael Sonnen or Jon Jones(all snitches who used)

Who is the Barnett and Vitor of MLB?

Any others?
Vitor = Rafael Palmeiro hahaah

Baseball was definitely more entertaining in the 90s
oh hell yeah, i grew up in the 90s and i enjoyed every minute of it, every sport was better in the 90s, boxing, nhl, nfl, nba, mlb all had superior talent compared to today

The fighters that get popped are just the ones that messed up during cycling or made some other petty little mistake while masking the PEDs like 80%+ of the other fighters do

"everyone is on steroids" -Nate Diaz

It's funny how everybody that gets caught says it's their first time ever doing PEDs .... yawn... PEDs are so prevalent in every single fucking modern sport and it is no secret that that shit can be masked

But, ya test everyone randomly, you're bound to find some that slip up the masking techniques here and there.

oh hell yeah, i grew up in the 90s and i enjoyed every minute of it, every sport was better in the 90s, boxing, nhl, nfl, nba, mlb all had superior talent compared to today
I agree 100%. Its like the 90s was the apex of humanity and manliness.

It only went downhill after the 90's. The next generations were unquestionably softer

$

hes a cheater bro
I honestly feel like it's not cheating if everybody's doing it. Which they are.

I honestly feel like it's not cheating if everybody's doing it. Which they are.
What's your opinion on guys like JDS who pretended they didn't while trying to shame others for doing it?

I agree 100%. Its like the 90s was the apex of humanity and manliness.

It only went downhill after the 90's. The next generations were unquestionably softer
Could not have said it better myself, even fighters these days compared to the old pride and old UFC days are softer.

If only the world was so black and white. I find it hilarious how fans of the most brutal sport in the world are also the most naive.

Back