I REFUSE TO BELIEVE JDS IS A CHEATER!

Another Brazilian, I'm not buying this shit.

My mans gonna get a good lawyer and fix this shit. This is bullshit! They trying to turn us against our favorite fighters! This shit is a trap!

The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you

Visana-Piccozi-Junior-Dos-Santos-Wife.jpg

Poor guy was married to a muscle wasting disease

JDS was so nice, that he couldn't say no to her when she made a move on him.

Who could say no to a face like that?

I know i couldn't, it's hard to talk when you're running for your life

I can't say I'm surprised. The entire sport is riddled with PED's. And JDS certainly changed post USADA in his physique and performance.

I find it funny though, both he and Rothwell brought up Overeem and both of them have now popped since he did.

Some of you seem to be confused about what's going on in the UFC. Allow me to help you out by referring you to Nick Diaz who is going to explain in detail who in the UFC is on steroids.......

upload_2017-8-18_17-36-24.jpeg

HE'S TOO NICE TO BE A BAD GUY, DAMNIT!
When the pressure is on, most people will do whatever they have to do.

Using PEDs is not a good guy vs bad guy thing. It is not like molesting a little child. It is very easy for an athlete to convince him/herself to use PEDs.

I bet you were one of the people who refused to believe machida unintentionally used DHEA

I can't say I'm surprised. The entire sport is riddled with PED's. And JDS certainly changed post USADA in his physique and performance.

I find it funny though, both he and Rothwell brought up Overeem and both of them have now popped since he did.
yeah i thought it was totally obvious. his body was completely different in the rothwell fight. JDS was one of the most obvious failures of the eye test

Back