I really enjoy flaunting my chest hair

lol the clip threads are sometimes like an annoying yet somehow amusing infomercial.
especially when you're baked

I got the BEST chest hair. Sometimes I look in the mirror and turn myself on. I like when it curls out like a fucking legend. I love when the wife plays with it. I like to walk around with unbuttoned tops to have it stick it out and make all the girls wild and sweaty.

What's your chest hair scenario like? Let's talk about it
razor1.jpg

Same, I got a big chest and my taco meat just makes it look even better.

I never really grew chest hair. Only a wispy patch of like 10 strands in the center of my chest

I don't grow much body hair in general and my facial hair grows slowly. Think it's my mexican side

See I'm half Mexican and I have very little body hair. People have been asking me if I shave my legs my whole life. But I have a great beard. It's paradoxical.

I got the BEST chest hair. Sometimes I look in the mirror and turn myself on. I like when it curls out like a fucking legend. I love when the wife plays with it. I like to walk around with unbuttoned tops to have it stick it out and make all the girls wild and sweaty.

What's your chest hair scenario like? Let's talk about it
Don't have chest hair..being female and such..but your level of delusion is astounding!

My chest hair grows like the bat symbol with an arrow and 1 tight Jerry Curl at the top.

Man, you guys never cease to keep me guessing. Make way for the GOAT, gents.

fa305fa107fe3f0b3a206ddf2ed369bd--mustache-men-magnum-pi.jpg

1475.gif

Thought TS might have been a woman,leaving both releaved and strangely disappointed they aren't

Last edited:
I plucked a 1cm+ hair from my ear hole rim. I felt something flicking around there.

i have the selleck going on,unfortunately for me thats both front and back. i never wear v necks or shirts showing it off cause its embarrassing.

I'll never shave my chest because that's lame and chicks dig it. Hairy but not like a vest made out of hair. It's enough that it would be such a pain in the ass to keep shaved.

Finally a Clippy thread I can get behind.

I have enough chest hair to be manly, but not so much that I need it braided and shit.

Hello Clippy.

Weird thread again.

Mine is pretty hairy but the distribution is uneaven. Mbleh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back