I really enjoy flaunting my chest hair

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
I got the BEST chest hair. Sometimes I look in the mirror and turn myself on. I like when it curls out like a fucking legend. I love when the wife plays with it. I like to walk around with unbuttoned tops to have it stick it out and make all the girls wild and sweaty.

What's your chest hair scenario like? Let's talk about it

men need to stop shaving their chests. promoting beta behavior. let that shit bang like Tom Selleck

Last edited:
I never really grew chest hair. Only a wispy patch of like 10 strands in the center of my chest

I don't grow much body hair in general and my facial hair grows slowly. Think it's my mexican side

I have quite a thick chest hair like this fella:
nyle-dimarco-will-make-your-thoughts-nsfw-for-nyfw-2-14841-1454676905-8_dblbig.jpg

I also have hair in my 6 pack,but it's still visible so that's good.

Yes I wear open shirts and a chain.

I got a young jungle going on right now, young but definitely a jungle. My woman loves to play with it, and rest her head on my chest bush.

Can't wait till I'm about 45+ I live in a hot climate so it's going to be nothing but short kaki shorts, penny loafers and Hawaiian shirts with the top 2-3 buttons undone with a huge gold medallion resting in the what I'm assuming will be a thick brown/grey Forrest of chest hair.

Probably some aviator glasses and constant smoking of retardly huge cigars.

This thread reminded me that I need to do some serious manscaping soon.

Mine is pretty much the best pattern one can have. Even, well distributed, manly.

This guy right here gets more pussy and boy ass than anyone.

ghvI0mE.jpg

I never really grew chest hair. Only a wispy patch of like 10 strands in the center of my chest

I don't grow much body hair in general and my facial hair grows slowly. Think it's my mexican side

Low Testosterone.

I have so much hair on my chest it no longer makes it to the top of my head. Women seem to like it even though it's gray.

I got the BEST chest hair. Sometimes I look in the mirror and turn myself on. I like when it curls out like a fucking legend. I love when the wife plays with it. I like to walk around with unbuttoned tops to have it stick it out and make all the girls wild and sweaty.

What's your chest hair scenario like? Let's talk about it

That's so 70's.

Back