I love Khabib but his biggest win is against a 145lber

STFU you lying goof. I remeber everyon on Sherdog has Eddie as a massive favourite before that fight. Every MMA analysis was thinking that Eddie was just gonna take him down and maul him. Stop trying to make Eddie seem like some sort of bum
Do yourself a favour and go back and study my thread titled 'Khabib is not Eddie Alvarez' pages 1-4 . hope it will be an eyeopening experience for you

When he beat Eddie he was the best 155er in history, now that he got spanked it's oh he was a 145er it was not fair get the fuck out of here.

I never said Conor was the best 155er in history after beating Eddie, that's more fake news from haters.

And even if he was, that doesn't mean shit if he makes 145. He's clearly smaller.

Im saying he was very rusty and Khabib was in his head because he was just plodding forward and wrogn wild shots like an amateur

OP is the one saying hes a 145er. I think him and Khabib are of similar size. Maybe 7lb difference between them max
conor has used pressure against chad mendes and others it's not like he has not done that before.

No, the Clay Guida that RDA lost to was 4 years before the Khabib fight.. At a time where he was a journeyman and nowhere near the top 10. RDA was ranked number 5 against Khabib, he won 5 fights in a row before the Khabib fight and after losing to Khabib he won another five fights in a row against world class competition. He won the belt less than a year after the Khabib fight. The RDA that Khabib beat was definitely prime RDA.

Except he lost to a wrestler the same way before Khabib beat him and lost to a wrestler the same way after Khabib...

He also lost to Tibau the same way as well.

But tell me when RDA has shown a good TDD and or bottom game in his career??

Again you still have not disproven that RDA was stylistic easy match up for Khabib. You've ignored the point i was making because you're too dumb to be able to carry a simple conversation.

Every fighter is beatable so what?

True, not saying he deserves no credit but heres what Im saying is hes yet to fight a bad stylistic matchup for him like Kevin Lee, Tony Ferg, Just Gaethjie, etc. He has built a career/legacy for himself without fighting one bad stylistic matchup

Conor a 145er... straw grasping reaching new levels of desperation.

I never said Conor was the best 155er in history after beating Eddie, that's more fake news from haters.

And even if he was, that doesn't mean shit if he makes 145. He's clearly smaller.
Have you seen conor when he cuts down to 145 he looks sick as hell there is a reason why he moved up in the first place.

McGregor's two fights previous to lightweight were at welterweight. Mind blown.
Jones, Silva, DJ and others could've taken a championship fight at the next weight class but everyone forgets that moving up to fight the for the next belt took balls and it paid off. Now everyone wants to duplicate but noone was stepping up prior to Conor. Tony is finishing the guys Khabib had to grind to a decision, anyone thinking Khabib is an undisputed champ is delusional.

conor has used pressure against chad mendes and others it's not like he has not done that before.

That fight was on very short notice and its rumured his knee was injured. But even in that fight his standup looked alot better than here. He had ZERO timing this fight and was just aggressively rushing forward like he just wanted to brawl with Khabib.

Have you seen conor when he cuts down to 145 he looks sick as hell there is a reason why he moved up in the first place.
He's never missed a fight, even after a fight.

What is this crap about not being number one lightweight? He's the champion. He took the title and defended him against McGregor.

A thread like this pops up after every khabib fight. I love it.

True, not saying he deserves no credit but heres what Im saying is hes yet to fight a bad stylistic matchup for him like Kevin Lee, Tony Ferg, Just Gaethjie, etc. He has built a career/legacy for himself without fighting one bad stylistic matchup
You, know the same thing could be said about conor outside of chad how many wrestlers has he faced? and i don't include Eddie among them.

What is this crap about not being number one lightweight? He's the champion. He took the title and defended him against McGregor.

The bigger question is: why does everyone think beating Lee= an amazing win worthy of being champ. Lee got knocked out by Santos, lost to AI, and choked out by tony.

If you couldnt see how shit Conors sticking looked compared to usual thats on you. In the first 10 seconds of the first round it was so obvious that Conor was totally rusty. He just kept walking forward, did not control distance, his timing was way off etc etc.

If you couldnt see any of those thats on you
Conor looked like sh*t because hes fighting a better fighter.thats the most logical explanation ever.10/10 times and any version of him gets pulverized by kalabeeb.

Back