I love Khabib but his biggest win is against a 145lber

What about that 170lber in the top 5 named RDA.

RDA wasnt a top 5 at the time.

Clay Guida beat the same RDA worse than Khabib and broke his Jaw.

Colby also just beat RDA easily with pressure wrestling.

RDA doesnt dispute the fact that Khabib has only fought favored match ups ya doink.

What a bum post. He beat RDA before his prime and on top of that RDA is much bigger now at WW. Lets see him beat Kevin Lee of Tony before act like hes some unstopable force.

So the RDA win doesn't count, but I'm sure Conor's Holloway win counts, right?

RDA won 5 in a row, lost to Khabib, then won 5 more in a row which includes a title victory and a title defense.

Look at all these haters posting "troll", yet posting gifs and memes trying to deny reality.

TS is 100% right, but these people can't grasp reality. Khabib beat a 145er, and is getting praised like he beat a 170er, yet the opposite would've happened if Conor won. There is something very wrong with that.

The Conor that fought Eddie didn't have to worry about dealing with an Elite grappler looking for any chance to shoot on him and was facing a guy who gets dropped every other fight and is known for brawling

Khabib is 10x the fighter Eddie is, anyone who thought beating Eddie means he'll destroy Khabib was/is delusional

No actually it was very clear before the fight that the gameplan for Eddie was to just dive for takedowns and everyone here and most MMA analysts had Eddie winning. That was probably the biggest upset in MMA history given how dominant Conors performance was compared to how badly most people though he was going to get wrecked. I remeber watching that fight in complete shock.

Do try to play that like Conor was always favoured over Eddie or that you had him winning that fight. Youre clearly just a hater. The gameplan for Eddie and Khabib was the same

McGregor's two fights previous to lightweight were at welterweight. Mind blown.

RDA wasnt a top 5 at the time.

Clay Guida beat the same RDA worse than Khabib and broke his Jaw.

Colby also just beat RDA easily with pressure wrestling.

RDA doesnt dispute the fact that Khabib has only fought favored match ups ya doink.
No, the Clay Guida that RDA lost to was 4 years before the Khabib fight.. At a time where he was a journeyman and nowhere near the top 10. RDA was ranked number 5 against Khabib, he won 5 fights in a row before the Khabib fight and after losing to Khabib he won another five fights in a row against world class competition. He won the belt less than a year after the Khabib fight. The RDA that Khabib beat was definitely prime RDA.

People were assuming the same Conor from the Eddie fight was gonna show up. The Conor that fought eddie was alot better than the one that showed up againts Khabib
Naa the same Conor showed up but this time against a legit fighter who clowned him so bad that he made you all doubt Conors mental and physical well being before the fight. Its Normal.

Connor is a 145lber? no hes a 155lber who killed himself to make 145

No actually it was very clear before the fight that the gameplan for Eddie was to just dive for takedowns and everyone here and most MMA analysts had Eddie winning. That was probably the biggest upset in MMA history given how dominant Conors performance was compared to how badly most people though he was going to get wrecked. I remeber watching that fight in complete shock.

Do try to play that like Conor was always favoured over Eddie or that you had him winning that fight. Youre clearly just a hater. The gameplan for Eddie and Khabib was the same

eddie is a wild brawler with some wrestling mixed in khabib is a world champion in grappling. sorry to break it to you but your shock was cuz you dont know anything about fighting

So the RDA win doesn't count, but I'm sure Conor's Holloway win counts, right?

RDA won 5 in a row, lost to Khabib, then won 5 more in a row which includes a title victory and a title defense.

No, I dont think that Conors win over young Holloway counts as if he just beat him recently. Im not a Conor nutrider but Im no hater eitehr unlike most of sherdog. The guy that showed up Oct 6 was the worst version of himself in a long time

Look at all these haters posting "troll", yet posting gifs and memes trying to deny reality.

TS is 100% right, but these people can't grasp reality. Khabib beat a 145er, and is getting praised like he beat a 170er, yet the opposite would've happened if Conor won. There is something very wrong with that.
When he beat Eddie he was the best 155er in history, now that he got spanked it's oh he was a 145er it was not fair get the fuck out of here.

Pretty sure Conor has more fights at 155 than 145. He was just fighting at 145 so he could beat up tiny guys while dodging contenders to up his stock. More accurately, Khabib is the first legit contender Conor has ever fought at his natural weight class.

eddie is a wild brawler with some wrestling mixed in khabib is a world champion in grappling. sorry to break it to you but your shock was cuz you dont know anything about fighting

STFU you lying goof. I remeber everyon on Sherdog has Eddie as a massive favourite before that fight. Every MMA analysis was thinking that Eddie was just gonna take him down and maul him. Stop trying to make Eddie seem like some sort of bum

When he beat Eddie he was the best 155er in history, now that he got spanked it's oh he was a 145er it was not fair get the fuck out of here.

Im saying he was very rusty and Khabib was in his head because he was just plodding forward and wrogn wild shots like an amateur

OP is the one saying hes a 145er. I think him and Khabib are of similar size. Maybe 7lb difference between them max

Conor was the betting favorite against Eddie, but do keep making stuff up.

Back