I live in Dubai. Ask me anything!

Everywhere, from high class high priced “models” to cheap Chinese “massages”

No

are you on most days able to go out and walk about, and not be completely drenched in sweat and burning your skin? just wondering if you can be outside like a normal human lol.

Have fun banging them

image-20170308-24226-y9mdzo.jpg
Look at that whore on the right exposing all her forearm.

are you on most days able to go out and walk about, and not be completely drenched in sweat and burning your skin? just wondering if you can be outside like a normal human lol.
Yes, but I live in Texas, so your results may very depending on what you are used too.

It’s not like Doha where you just want to die from the heat to escape it.

Can you BASE jump off the tall sail building?

Is rape legal ? Or would i get a small fine or community service

Wow you guys sure are interested in this.
I think i ll learn something too from 90 50 as he has been here for years.

Basically it s like a big cosmopolit city exactly how it s showing in the media. Not some prison full of rules like the laws might dictate, not some paradise where money s flowing out of air as some media might show it. Good food, good women, a lot of third world immigrants like indians, pakistanis, filipino etc.

The weather is good now, like 35 degrees celsius but we re in december... we ll see how it s in the summers

Dubai is a very western city in the Middle East.

Go to another country there and it’s way the f different.

But life in most places is essentially the same, I like Dubai have spent ALOT of time there over the years.

The monorail now makes getting around there a lot better than it used to be

Sometimes it is slower though depending on where you are going and what stops.

A few years back me and some co workers were leaving the mall and heading back to the condo.

Me and another guy said walking would be faster as it was more direct , we got into a wager with the rest of the group.

Me and my buddy jumped out at the next exit and humped it all the way back, we beat our conworkers back by about 2-3 minutes, but we were sweaty as hell and tired as f LOL

As the thread name implies, I live in Dubai so ask me anything. I just came here 1 and a half months ago for a personal trainer positions at one of the biggest fitness chains in the world.

As my main perspective until now... Things aren t that different man, no matter where you live... Dubai or Bucharest where i come from... 75% i would say is the same..

Still wake up, go to work, do the same things, get out , pick up girls, text them, go on dates etc... It s like the only major thing is that there are different races here lol...
Our brain mythologizes these locations like NY, LA, Dubai and associates them with the movies that we saw and with the action there but really at the end of the day i m discovering that your life is pretty much the same... I see more ferraris on the street but not a huge difference to my life really... Maybe if you come from the countryside or something...

So boys, feel free to chime in with questions and i ll do my best!

You enjoy supporting an economy built on slave labor and sex trafficking? Not to mention a rabidly antisemitic government and anti christian and racially supremacist anti african government and wahhabi ideology bukhari sunni ideology? You enjoy how foreign women are often abused and UAE officials make sure their people never get into trouble? Many westerners bitch about Trump or America but the UAE and Saudis are billion times worse. UAE is saudis best friend and are one in the same. They are si warped they wont even recognize Israel and have sharia on the law books.

Fuckk dubai. And all the western scum who feed the capitalist machine of materialism by enjoying dirty nights and prostitutes out there. That city might as well be soddom and gomorah along with san francisco and las vegas.

Literally amazes me how so many peoole give zero shits about the brutality of that government and where they send the money you help then earn. Your just feeding the machine of brutality for money and cheap material thrills.

Last edited:
Do the rich arabs really fly out black video hoes from the USA to fuck and shit and piss on?

on principle i would never visit dubai or arab middle east

Does it worry you that your wife or daughter could get raped and then jailed?

Realistically i don t even know what to tell u guys about the slave trade or sharia law or sex trafficking or rape charges etc. When i just spent time online like you reading articles and laws it seem like that. But in real life things in 2018 are not the same as in 2010 so the article might seem new but it isn t...

Theoretically yes you are talking about a totalitarian government. Practically i see ( and all others around me ) see no big change in my life compared to another big metropolis realistically speaking...

And i talked with girls boys men women you name it. I m in a gym, i talk to all kinds of people ( trying to sell them personal training sessions lol ) daily...

Did TS forget to log out of his alt? I'm so confused.

If you go to the store and can't decide what you want, what Dubai?

Last edited:
Realistically i don t even know what to tell u guys about the slave trade or sharia law or sex trafficking or rape charges etc. When i just spent time online like you reading articles and laws it seem like that. But in real life things in 2018 are not the same as in 2010 so the article might seem new but it isn t...

Theoretically yes you are talking about a totalitarian government. Practically i see ( and all others around me ) see no big change in my life compared to another big metropolis realistically speaking...

And i talked with girls boys men women you name it. I m in a gym, i talk to all kinds of people ( trying to sell them personal training sessions lol ) daily...
Most of them are confusing a lot of the Middle East with Dubai.

I don’t consider Dubai the Middle East really. It’s not like Baghdad or even Saudi for example.

And it gets more western everyday.

Like I mentioned earlier we used to have to drink on compounds and in private clubs like in Jebal Ali Freezone, but now it’s like drinking in New York.

Nice man. On
Most of them are confusing a lot of the Middle East with Dubai.

I don’t consider Dubai the Middle East really. It’s not like Baghdad or even Saudi for example.

And it gets more western everyday.

Like I mentioned earlier we used to have to drink on compounds and in private clubs like in Jebal Ali Freezone, but now it’s like drinking in New York.
Nice man. Only now i m starting to go out more

Back