I live in Dubai. Ask me anything!

As the thread name implies, I live in Dubai so ask me anything. I just came here 1 and a half months ago for a personal trainer positions at one of the biggest fitness chains in the world.

As my main perspective until now... Things aren t that different man, no matter where you live... Dubai or Bucharest where i come from... 75% i would say is the same..

Still wake up, go to work, do the same things, get out , pick up girls, text them, go on dates etc... It s like the only major thing is that there are different races here lol...
Our brain mythologizes these locations like NY, LA, Dubai and associates them with the movies that we saw and with the action there but really at the end of the day i m discovering that your life is pretty much the same... I see more ferraris on the street but not a huge difference to my life really... Maybe if you come from the countryside or something...

So boys, feel free to chime in with questions and i ll do my best!

How is the Music scene going on?

Tell me about all about the Music scene record industry live bands, Orchestra.

From low class Music bars performing shitty Pop Music to High class Music lounge performing Classical/Jazz etc.

Do you know MMA because I heard they are hiring for a trainer

Have you serviced Lindsay Lohan yet?

Does Dubai love Lindsay Lohan?
enhanced-27372-1393949562-11.jpg

If so, why?

If not, why not?

I did make a thread but how is it for a female going there alone on holiday? I'm going in December and I've heard stories from both extremities. Some very good, some very bad.

in dubai they got that "for me to poop on" money.

I don't get it but I sure wouldn't mind a dime rubbing me down while I ate a bucket of KFC and pretending to enjoy it. So maybe it's that same urge taken to the extreme. idk.

Do they back into to their parking spaces?

What's it like living in a westernized city pinched between third world 15th century shitholes?

Lives in Dubai for less then two months

What the fuck can you even say?

Literally knows nothing

Back