I like Platinum but...

With a few adjustments Perry could rule WW for years

Hopefully Perry fades back to obscurity where he belongs. Been calling this downfall for a year.

And you've been wrong for a year. Did you not hear the foreign country chanting his name last night? Mike is just getting started.

Pft. Darren Til better keep his mouth shut if he doesn't catch dem black belt hands!

Platinum Perry owns space in all your haterz heads lol
Y’all love him so much y’all hate him

Keep on sipping that hateraid
And I’ll keep supporting my favorite fighters with the rest of the Nation

He's young enough to fix his holes and continue to improve. Both him and Till could likely be the faces of the division down the road, but yes Till seems further along at this stage. Perry just lacks experience, Till has definitely seen a decent amount of fights for 24
Perry need a lot of work to compete with the top ten, it's comes down to more than experience, I really don't see Perry making a turnaround so substantial that he becomes on of the faces of the division.

Problem with Perry is he relies too much on his ko power and hit or be hit attitude. Even fighters with granite chin could get pieces by technical fighters. Wonderboy vs. Whittaker...you simple can't afford to get hit in the chin too much in this sport.

What are you talkin about? I still think Mike beats Till. Go try and troll someone else
How can it be? I can't believe someone still have this opinion, Perry is no where NEAR the level of Till striking whise, believe me. This is just a stupid and bias opinion of yours.

How can it be? I can't believe someone still have this opinion, Perry is no where NEAR the level of Till striking whise, believe me. This is just a stupid and bias opinion of yours.
Why bother replying me? Don't worry about my opinion boy.

Back