I like Platinum but...

HwoarangStyle

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I think Darren Till was right when he said he'd kick his ass. I think he'd smoke Ponz too.

Pretty excited to see Till back in action against some stiffer competition. With the right team I could certainly see him going places.

Hopefully Perry fades back to obscurity where he belongs. Been calling this downfall for a year.

I said the other day ...

If Pewter Perry has to win to get Till next...

It ain’t happening.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-29666-1434012013-12.gif

He's young enough to fix his holes and continue to improve. Both him and Till could likely be the faces of the division down the road, but yes Till seems further along at this stage. Perry just lacks experience, Till has definitely seen a decent amount of fights for 24

Perry will never be elite. He isn't well rounded enough to overcome his weakness on the ground. And to make matters worse he suffers when fighters jab and keep their distance striking.

I said the other day ...

If Pewter Perry has to win to get Till next...

It ain’t happening.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-29666-1434012013-12.gif

Shows you the level of ineptitude of the average mma fan. Perry has huge power but lacks the technique and refinement that would make him elite

Till gets hit too... how's his chin? Has he been hit by a real power striker?

I still think Mike whoops Till because Till ain't the type of dude to gouge someone eye to turn a fight around if he is getting wobbeled constantly, but maybe Till beats ponzi, would rather see Maia strangle Ponzi next and see Till fight Wonderboy since Mike's off the table.

He's young enough to fix his holes and continue to improve. Both him and Till could likely be the faces of the division down the road, but yes Till seems further along at this stage. Perry just lacks experience, Till has definitely seen a decent amount of fights for 24

Perry lacks skill and fight IQ more than he lacks experience. He has a good number of fights under his belt that he can’t use “lack of experience” as an excuse. If he was 5-0 or less, lack of experience would be a more plausible reason.

Yea, what's the big deal. The platinum was just painted on, not earned.

Perry will never be elite. He isn't well rounded enough to overcome his weakness on the ground. And to make matters worse he suffers when fighters jab and keep their distance striking.
What are you talking about? Ponzi laid on him after a hard 2 and half rounds, Mike still got back up within about a minute. Watch all of his fights, no one has been able to hold him down. He was out of the way of Ponzi's jab all night until he got blinded by an Eye poke that the ref ignored even after seeing it drew blood and knew Ponzi pulled that shit on Gunnar. Mike still wobbled Ponzi around.
Mike is Elite, just young and training at a camp he is probably too big for

I would like to see that fight regardless. Till would most likely win, but i cant see it being a boring fight.

That Platinum footwork ain't going to survive the top 10, period.

yeah till would embarrass platibum, bad.

anyone with a brain knew that.

his weakness isn't just on the ground, it's on the feet too.

he's a sloppy brawler, and always will be.

I still think Mike whoops Till because Till ain't the type of dude to gouge someone eye to turn a fight around if he is getting wobbeled constantly, but maybe Till beats ponzi, would rather see Maia strangle Ponzi next and see Till fight Wonderboy since Mike's off the table.

So it's the next day now. You still crying?

Back